• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing this wonderful server "MCSG" for almost a year now. Well I shoudln't call it wonderful, here is why.
I love mcsg when you can get really good kills and stuff but the thing is there is way to much hackers.

For example 3/5 games I play there is a hacker.

Second teams.
I mean I know every one teams but I try not to team on a basis but the good part is I like killing teams xD but annoying.

Thank you mcsg for making me a better pvp'er.

But I have no point of doing mcsg if there is hackers and teamers every single game!
I will return to mcsg if they get better anti-cheat so you can get "rod combos."
But I feel like I have no point of being here in the community since no one really cares except for a couple friends on skype and yt.

"GoodBye MCSG"
10/2/14

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
chill bra, go listen to some binaural beats

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
hackers and teams are what kept me playing, fun killing them, if you die, it's just a game and meant for fun, so idc

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
While this thread is so unoriginal and while the server continues to struggle to fix these issues, it still doesn't really change much. I'm not saying "Oh bruh, its a block game chill" but instead try to change it yourself. Record hackers, don't team, and just play the game.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I know how annoying it must be. I haven't played in a while but it bugged me why too much.

Have a great day.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly still searching for the purpose of this post....

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I would take a break for a little bit, some of these things can get a bit overwhelming.

Kailey

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, making a thread just because you're a bit angry about hackers and teams isn't going to do anything. Idk what you expected from this bc it's not like staff is going to be able to magically ban every hacker on the server. If you want something done about it, record them. Don't expect others to solve your problems for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci