• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG...

Zune

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG players,

I have constructed this thread here today as I am sick and tired of MCSG, being disconnected every 3 games, "detected cheat / macro", and I can't even be bothered talking about this lag, what is this? I am not a donator myself but I really feel donators pain, they have donated hundreds of dollars to this so called "quality" Minecraft server and they cant even play a game without being hackusated by a so called; anti-cheat. I am more than certain other people have created threads similar, but this is my side of this. This community has become a bunch of hackers, trashtalkers, and plain flame starters. Does anyone remember back in 2013-2014 when this server was just amazing?; servers running smooth, insanely competitive (but fun!). Please guys, bring this back, we all want this back.

This thread was not hate, it is considered as constructive feedback.

#blamebowser2k14 (no one even remembers this probs)

- Zune

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes, I think everyone does. I remember when I was a noob and I played SG for fun with my friends, and there was no hackers. 2014 was a very nice year, here on the MCGamer. I remember the old lobby, the 'Lobby Games', it was a very awesome time! :) I hope the server will be good like then, or better! :D

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Have never had this happen to me, thankfully.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I can say that MCGamer cant die With us being active in the community but you guys can apply for mod try to help out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci