• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG

What do you think about my suggestions?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nah!

• Yes and nah!

• Total voters

xMihai01

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there MCGamer players, i have some suggestions for the network.

1. Remove the support for 1.7 (1.10 was released and mcgamer still have support for 1.7. If you are lagging go on 1.8.9 it is an amazing version)
2. UHCSG? I don't want to say something bad about it because i love how devs put lot of work to reborn mcsg but if you are a noob this minigame is unplayable and is not even funny. So my suggestion is not to remove it but at least make it funny for everyone by balacing the items or something. (Being a leather guy and seeing a full enchanted diamond guy is not the best thing.)
3. MCSG should try and go back to some features from V1.
4. Change the waiting lobby to something where you can really have fun (add parkours, place to discover and more)
5. Give a second chance to the banned players.
6. I think all of the MCGamer players came here for MCSG not SG:SOLO not SKYWARS and not UHCSG! So stop making new minigames and try making the thing that made mcgamer a good server, better.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Cringe from just reading remove 1.7, I myself do not play mcsg anymore but I'm sure the remaining of the US/EU clan community play on 1.7 as it's the best version for PvP ( I like 1.6 ).

More cringe reading the rest of this thread kappa

darcsilver92

Spectator
Reaction score
I definitely don't agree with this. 1.7 should stay it's the best version for PvP.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
1.I don't really like this because 1.7 it's a good pvp version.
2.UHC it's cool and that it's played not like SG but it's played.
3.It's ok
4.I think you mean like Easter Eggs in a waiting lobby.That's ok.
5.I really like that idea.All players should have a second chanche.
6.MiniGames are ok.I am not agreening with you now.

xMihai01

Platinum
Reaction score
1.I don't really like this because 1.7 it's a good pvp version.
2.UHC it's cool and that it's played not like SG but it's played.
3.It's ok
4.I think you mean like Easter Eggs in a waiting lobby.That's ok.
5.I really like that idea.All players should have a second chanche.
6.MiniGames are ok.I am not agreening with you now.
I didn't say that UHCSG is not cool. I only said that it is not funny at all if you are a noob
I know that minigames are ok but i just said to focus more on MCSG because this is the minigame that we all came for.

Are you crazy or what?
Yes, I am.

D

Deleted member 79409

Hello!

1. I would definetly have no problem with removed 1.7 support... Doesn't make any sense at all
2.UHCSG is the same Overpowered PVP stuff as on every server... I don't think, that this is mcgamer's style at all...
3. MCSG has been loved from the beginning on... Now they lost so many people. I would totally agree with bringing back V1 features
4. I have nothing to say against it; The current lobby is boring af
5. Nah; there are just too many cheaters in MCSG; I would rather ban them forever instead of xxx seconds. Banned players had a reason to get banned.
6. Yes, totally. Earlier there was just mcsg (You just had the status of all mcsg servers and had to join it manually over your Multiplayer in Minecraft (euxx.mcsg.in)
The other stuff is the same as on every server. MCGamer should stick to stuff which makes them special. Why don't they fix the Redstone stuff on old mcsg maps atleast? :/

Greetings and Good Luck, CheapyFrogzs

Arineous

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey!
1. I have no problem with the removal of 1.7.10, but I am also against that, as many players play with 1.7.10 anyways, and myself, sometimes play with 1.7.10 or 1.8 anyways.
2. I never played it, so I do not really know what you are talking about.
3. I think some features should, but some should stay as it should be, but that is my opinion.
4. I agree with this, sometimes I almost fall asleep while waiting for it, actually, I have before.
5. Really depends on the case. So, for example, pretend a person is hacking, and their hacks are over the top, then they should get IP Banned, forever. But as I said, depends on the case.
6. I agree on that, nothing else to be said actually. I think it is a waste of time.

And have a good day as well, even if this is a late reply to your suggestions! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci