• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG2 Chest Route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

No commentary, I'm playing at 20FPS while recording and I get really mediocre luck with these chests, plus I got beat to the pink house.
Enjoy anyway!

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Lol in the suggested videos a random lady popped up. Other than that, it was good xD

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice route, although not very good for getting points since it's so isolated, but very risk free. I like it. If you want to go for a nice victory without too much trouble in the beginning it's all right.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do people like to use quake pro POV it's make me dizzy ?

It's almost the same as my route my mine is a lot quicker i would get to the church before you could get the chest near the giant tree.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score

It's almost the same as my route my mine is a lot quicker i would get to the church before you could get the chest near the giant tree.
You can see much more of the terrain around you, it's useful but hard to get used to.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

You get to the church chest quicker, which contains 1 tier 2 chest in your route and just hoping it has decent stuff in it - and I take a minute more to get there, while looting 9-10 chests including 2 tier 2 chests.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
lol, i think my sg 2 map route includes 4 tier 2 chests and 9 tier 1's :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haz a way better :3 But no tellin'

16 tier ones.
5 tier twos.

All from short distances from each other and it's not very popular. Sometimes I may only get as low as 12 tier one and 2 tier twos.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haz a way better :3 But no tellin'

16 tier ones.
5 tier twos.

All from short distances from each other and it's not very popular. Sometimes I may only get as low as 12 tier one and 2 tier twos.
I, too, have a large chest route for when I play against noobs. This is my usual chest route as I always play with/against the top players, and having the common/large chest routes conflicts with theirs, and half of the later chests I eventually get to are already taken. In this video, I usually end up with full armor and a diamond/iron sword, ready to fight the other guys. In a large route, (specifically along Blamph's video), I end up face to face with a team ready to slaughter me or someone already in full iron armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci