• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's "Make a Lobby" Contest (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I had to figure out an easy way to get everyone to submit the correct information. Thanks to some people pointing to me to Google Forms, we will be using this now for the submissions:

http://goo.gl/WrR4l

Just a recap on what we are looking for: We are looking for a well designed themed lobby that can be just about anything to your imagination. We only have a few requirements you will have to follow or include:
  • Parkour course or something to do while queuing.
  • Needed information right next to spawn for all MCSG rules, links and helpful hints. (think brand new player)
  • Blocked area to a limited amount of blocks, please nothing huge in block amount. (Could be in a room, or have mountains blocking anyone from escaping)
  • Themed in some way but can be anything you want!
What will you get if you win? To the person who enters with their username gets 3 months of Diamond donor + up to 4 1 month iron donors if you had helpers.

How to enter? Click the link. We need to have your entrees posted by the 20th of January. Winners will be announced soon after depending how many submissions we get! Good luck and happy building!

crafty man 101

Spectator
Reaction score
So I had to figure out an easy way to get everyone to submit the correct information. Thanks to some people pointing to me to Google Forms, we will be using this now for the submissions:

http://goo.gl/WrR4l

Just a recap on what we are looking for: We are looking for a well designed themed lobby that can be just about anything to your imagination. We only have a few requirements you will have to follow or include:
  • Parkour course or something to do while queuing.
  • Needed information right next to spawn for all MCSG rules, links and helpful hints. (think brand new player)
  • Blocked area to a limited amount of blocks, please nothing huge in block amount. (Could be in a room, or have mountains blocking anyone from escaping)
  • Themed in some way but can be anything you want!
What will you get if you win? To the person who enters with their username gets 3 months of Diamond donor + up to 4 1 month iron donors if you had helpers.

How to enter? Link and post your map here in a reply on this thread. We need to have your entrees posted by the 20th of January. Winners will be announced soon after depending how many submissions we get! Good luck and happy building!

You still didn`t help me on how to start playing the game !!!! I thought you would actually take time on what i wrote to you Yesterday.Wait i still haven`t looked around in the lobbies yet sorry. :O

linkodude43

Spectator
Reaction score
Are we allowed to enter multiple entries in this contest? Also, when does the window to enter end? *Nevermind, found answer to 2nd answer in the post!

L

Lululioness

You still didn`t help me on how to start playing the game !!!! I thought you would actually take time on what i wrote to you Yesterday.Wait i still haven`t looked around in the lobbies yet sorry. :O
Chad has other stuff to do, I don't think his priorities are set on noobs that don't have the common sense to click 'SERVERS' and join one that doesn't say IN GAME. Or search how to join a server in the search box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci