• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Memories, Sweet Memories

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Am I the only one who misses Yellowstone...?
Because it was my second favorite map and still is, behind only the amazing Survival Games 2

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Come to think of it can someone explain to me how Ancient Japan causes lag? Just curious
On that map, there was a large amount of trapdoors and fences which create lighting glitches and lag due to the fact that trapdoors are entities. Half Slabs also can create lighting glitches which there were alot in that map. The map itself is also very close to bedrock level/the void which also causes lag (trust me, i made that map :p ).

However, remember i am working hard on making a new version of the map with minimal lag, it unfortunately won't be for MCSG

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
R.I.P (These aren't considered "good enough maps" to the MCSG fanbase)
Lost Mine
Survival Games Ancient Japan
Insanity Clause
Asia Games
Hungry Hills
Asia Games: it was terribly built and could've easily been built in a day
Lost Mine: the people that built it really didn't try hard (sorry) and also could've been built in a day
Survival Games Ancient Japan, Hungry Hills, Insanity Cause, YellowStone Park and skyland survival were actually good maps D:

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think there is an 'old' MCSG like how there isn't an 'old' person of the people. I simply think that MCSG has evolved and grown into what is currently is, which is pretty darn sweet :D I do wish they'd bring mobs back, it'd make the games so much more interesting in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci