• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's New Hunger...

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys =D
I originally made this post to complain (Or simply inform people if they didn't know) about the hunger saturation issues MCSG was facing. It turns out it was simply Minecraft 1.7 doing it's thang.
To counter this, MCSG has worked its magic to make the games much more playable :)
So there isn't really an issue anymore!
Keep up the gr8 work everyone!

Thanks,
-L8Nick

Last edited:

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol what? If you eat a good food with absorption like steak or pie your hunger really doesn't drop that quickly. Besides, American Football is way more exciting than Soccer ;P

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Isn't it due the 1.7 update and how it drops hunger quicker than it use to.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Isn't it due the 1.7 update and how it drops hunger quicker than it use to.
Mojang nerfed saturation to balance out the OPness of the new sprint.

MCG fixed the saturation using plugin magic.

Reactions: lse

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Mojang nerfed saturation to balance out the OPness of the new sprint.

MCG fixed the saturation using plugin magic.
It's still not the same as before, but it's definitely playable now. :)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's still not the same as before, but it's definitely playable now. :)
We're still working to make it more 1.6-style. With our current patch, you can sprint about the same distance as 1.6 before you're unable to sprint, but you still start loosing food bars faster than in 1.6.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
We're still working to make it more 1.6-style. With our current patch, you can sprint about the same distance as 1.6 before you're unable to sprint, but you still start loosing food bars faster than in 1.6.
Yeah, that's what I noticed. Considering the short amount of time it took you guys to update the plug-in, it's a really good job. :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
But from when I played today, saturation doesnt take part in the effect because it all goes down the same speed from what I gathered today...

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
It is a lot better than it was when I made this post =D
Keep up the gr8 work!
-L8Nick

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol what? If you eat a good food with absorption like steak or pie your hunger really doesn't drop that quickly. Besides, American Football is way more exciting than Soccer ;P
In 1.7, the hunger saturation has changed to where your food bar goes down much quicker than before, but MCSG has sort of fixed it to where it is very playable.
American football being better than soccer is your opinion btw xD
-L8Nick

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
In 1.7, the hunger saturation has changed to where your food bar goes down much quicker than before, but MCSG has sort of fixed it to where it is very playable.
American football being better than soccer is your opinion btw xD
-L8Nick
It is a lot better than it was when I made this post =D
Keep up the gr8 work!
-L8Nick
Yeah, that's what I've figured out :/
Hia, please dont multi post, you can simply edit your post. Next time please take this into consideration. Thanks.

Its fixed now... well its better atleast.

Reactions: lse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci