• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSGv2 change log and update

rider056

Tribute
Reaction score
Please just quit, no one cares about your opinions anymore.

I remember in another thread you said you were leaving, why didn't you stick to that? You shouldn't be here anyway, because this is an alt for a perm banned account.

Anyway, let me just inform you.

The lag is getting rubber banded, etc right? That's a glitch they're fixing.

If you're talking about connection lag, buy better Internet or wait for the AU servers to move to AU.

MCSG buys the most expensive servers, not cheap ones. Per month they pay alot, they don't cheap out in any way. The lag is probably on your side, If not they're fixing it. Understand that MCSG devs have lives, they can't dedicate it all to making a game.

TL;DR Stop complaining, it's not helping anyone, just leave please.
How about this, you stop reading my posts you no life ass or you can just shove off i dont have time for your Good. secondly, i did qut i play for fun with my friends not competitivly i let my friends win when we play because idc anymore. (please nte i had a lot of bad language but i took it all out)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about this, you stop reading my posts you no life ass or you can just shove off i dont have time for your Good. secondly, i did qut i play for fun with my friends not competitivly i let my friends win when we play because idc anymore. (please nte i had a lot of bad language but i took it all out)
I didn't come to start a fight, sorry if I came off aggressive, but you've been told so much, just to wait for a little bit, it's a new version and of course it will have bugs. The fact you use language to try and insult me doesn't help you in fixing lag, it makes you seem like you're angry and aiming to get people when you've been told multiple times just to wait, and you've kept going on about it.

TL;DR: Just wait, posting on the matter won't help anything more, posting aggressively is going to result in negatives, not positives.

TL;DR2: Patience is a virtue C:

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Very cool. I noticed that some of the EU Servers have been causing some bad lag at times and its pretty annoying. Good to hear that some of EU's issues are being looked into.

sjiss

Spectator
Reaction score
Loving all the updates, just an idea, maybe with the achievements you could add some kind of cape system. For example if by chance one person killed every other player in a game they could get a special cape for that which is unique (and will only show up on) these servers. Just an idea, but I think it will really show people achievements to the rest of the community :) Keep up the good work ;)

ShadowfireLegend

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad, I have an idea. Is there any way to increase the server cap in game? I was thinking that if it was possible, to switch the server cap to 32 players once a game begins (Tributes enter the arena after voting ends) so that people can spectate the entire game. Also, I think that if a player spectates an entire game without leaving, they should be awarded with a small amount of bounty points for loyalty. The only reason I ask is that the Cornucopia bloodbath is one of the most interesting parts of the Hunger Games, and I would like to watch one sometime.

1nf3rnoZz

Spectator
Reaction score
every time a server has finished coming out on endgame it stays cant connect until the servers full whatever i try could anybody help?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Chad, I have an idea. Is there any way to increase the server cap in game? I was thinking that if it was possible, to switch the server cap to 32 players once a game begins (Tributes enter the arena after voting ends) so that people can spectate the entire game. Also, I think that if a player spectates an entire game without leaving, they should be awarded with a small amount of bounty points for loyalty. The only reason I ask is that the Cornucopia bloodbath is one of the most interesting parts of the Hunger Games, and I would like to watch one sometime.
This is an ok idea but i dont think it's that great because the people with autojoin will automatically try and join the server every 5 seconds. If you want to increase to 32 then there could be 6 people that use autojoin and everyone will complain. Secondly if a player spectates an entire game you want bounty for it? Well again someone could leave their minecraft on the whole day and just use auto join, some players don't even need autojoin for it so you could end up with 3000 bounty a day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci