• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSGv2 change log and update

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
lol, there is so many glitches, I know there in process of being fixed. but these are them : No loading maps- games are in lobby , no tier 2 chests , crafting sometimes kills me.

zhurf3

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad i have asked this question a million times but i still haven't had a response. I cannot connect to the new mcsgv2 servers on my new laptop. I could connect to the older ones. Every time i try to connect it comes up with cannot resolve host name. I know that the IPs are correct. I NEED HELP!

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I have this issue when I try to craft something it moves the items back into my inventory. However it seems that if I just wait a few seconds after placing each item it will let me craft it, but I don't always have those few seconds. And btw,
the new update lag is back!

**In case you didn't know the servers lag at the come of every new update since at least 1.2.5.**

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad i have asked this question a million times but i still haven't had a response. I cannot connect to the new mcsgv2 servers on my new laptop. I could connect to the older ones. Every time i try to connect it comes up with cannot resolve host name. I know that the IPs are correct. I NEED HELP!
I had the same problem. Try hitting refresh a few times before you join the server.

zhurf3

Diamond
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Try hitting refresh a few times before you join the server.
How many times did u have to refresh because that didnt seem to work either. and chad if this gives you any reason to try and fix it when it gets fixed im gonna donate xD

GreeBox

Spectator
Reaction score
THE SERVERS LAGGING SO BAD!! Im geting so mad sryy but plzzz fix it now :(

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
How many times did u have to refresh because that didnt seem to work either. and chad if this gives you any reason to try and fix it when it gets fixed im gonna donate xD
Well I noticed my ping was a bit high so I waited until it was at normal levels before i joined. I suppose I refreshed about 5 times or so.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
THE SERVERS LAGGING SO BAD!! Im geting so mad sryy but plzzz fix it now :(
They are working on a fix, but you should know that these servers always get this lag after a new update and it usually deals with compatibility, which isn't an easy fix, or bukkit issues because bukkit doesn't always have an "optimal" version right off the bat of a new minecraft update. just wait and it'll be fixed soon enough.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
There are way too many arrows, its totally inbalanced

danmandrm

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to play without getting kicked by donors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I want to play without getting kicked by donors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then donate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci