• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSQ and Stuff.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, first of all i just want to make it clear this is not a rant thread. As most of you probably know iBeat got unbanned, he was banned for block glitching or something for 3days. He bypassed his ban and therefore he got banned permanently. He continuously ranted MCSQ in his videos and telling how bad the staff team is, and even bypassed his ban once again just to rant even more about MCSQ. According to iBeat CAmadeusA has said that he "deserves" his ban appeal to get looked at again and get unbanned? u w0t m8 i get that he advertises the server by making "entertaining" videos about MCSQ not that he rants them all the time. lol. I remember somewhere that there was a thing saying that everyone in the mcgamer network is treated equally, when i cant even get my ban to admins to look at it once again (It gets closed by sr.mods when I'm banned from an Administrator.) I understand he is a youtuber and has a huge fan base therefore he can bring loads of people to play on mcsg, but in my opinion it is favouritism. I might have been toxic against the community sometimes, but i just couldnt hold it inside me i had to tell everyone, my every single post was getting deleted and i was getting even more furious about this community. I have tried my best to report every hacker and after all the hardwork i got #1 if im not wrong just after 15days after getting #1 I was banned for Anti Knockback, Aimbot, No Slowdown, Speed, Step which in first place i found funny since i knew i was not hacking. I posted an appeal and it got declined, all of my 5evidences were recorded by moderators so here comes the bomb as GoldEllipse said in his expose video staff believe other staff, and this is what happend to me after talking and talking for probably more than a month i was able to get my dispute to get looked at by an admin CAmadeusA if im not mistaking, all of my 4evidences were found insufficient, only 1 was found sufficient and it was this one I have tried to dispute it once and it got rejected by a new admin who got promoted like 2days before, after that i tried to dispute it and it got closed and closed so i gave up i stopped trying to dispute my ban. The only reason i stay here in the forums is because i still find it quite fun here. Hopefully this won't get deleted because im not ranting.

Its late i can't be bothered to spell check neither to read it over good night.

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
Kinda true. I am playing MCSG since 2012. I reported a lot of hackers, even when I had bad computer just to get server better. I was #72 at old leaderboards and I am #16 now. I made above 3,5k wins out of like 6300 games played. I made good friends on MCSG and what I have for did that? They just lookin' at me like on dirty hacker who plays his fifth game with hacks, and doesn't even care about game.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
in the Goldellipse comment section:
no need to flame i just said my opinion i don't believe what goldellipse has said is true but i got annoyed how ibeat got a second chance when he was ranting all the time

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
no need to flame i just said my opinion i don't believe what goldellipse has said is true but i got annoyed how ibeat got a second chance when he was ranting all the time
I am talking about video. I am just talking about this comment ;p

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I just want to put it out there that ibeat was banned for abuse (I can say that since he released that information publicly in a video) and was then caught bypassing. Abuse bans are usually treated a lot differently than hacking bans since the last thing we want to do is unban someone who will most likely hack again (I've seen that happen way too many times). I feel for you that you have been banned while at the top of the leaderboards, but if your dispute was declined by an admin and you still believe your ban was unfair well you're in a sticky situation.

Also on the topic of people complaining about being unfairly banned after their ban dispute was upheld, it means that you weren't unfairly banned. I've seen people say they were unfairly banned just to see their evidence of them full on fly hacking or doing a swako sneeze. If you are caught trying to make false negatives to berate the staff team there will be punishments.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
full on fly hacking or doing a swako sneeze.
because mine is definitely that. I also understand you, i cant say that you are wrong because there are people who get back and cheat again as of 2weeks i have stopped paying attention to getting unbanned because i know it wont happen since i got rejected by an admin and Chad doesnt do ban disputes i was just sharing my opinion. As for ibeat he was banned for abuse he bypassed his ban which resulted him getting banned permanently, for what i have read your ban can be forgiven most of the time this type of bans are getting forgiven, however he kept on bypassing it to make even more rant videos then he got away with everything he has done.

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
I just want to put it out there that ibeat was banned for abuse (I can say that since he released that information publicly in a video) and was then caught bypassing. Abuse bans are usually treated a lot differently than hacking bans since the last thing we want to do is unban someone who will most likely hack again (I've seen that happen way too many times). I feel for you that you have been banned while at the top of the leaderboards, but if your dispute was declined by an admin and you still believe your ban was unfair well you're in a sticky situation.

Also on the topic of people complaining about being unfairly banned after their ban dispute was upheld, it means that you weren't unfairly banned. I've seen people say they were unfairly banned just to see their evidence of them full on fly hacking or doing a swako sneeze. If you are caught trying to make false negatives to berate the staff team there will be punishments.
Wait, do you think that the guy who is hacking 4fun on all servers will make a dispute just to get unbanned on one server? k. If someone is really dumb he will hack again, but that happens rarely. But when someone depends at MCSG he will make dispute and won't hack again. swako sneeze, jonny does not care about that 360 wtf(the guy who banned me(description))

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, do you think that the guy who is hacking 4fun on all servers will make a dispute just to get unbanned on one server? k. If someone is really dumb he will hack again, but that happens rarely. But when someone depends at MCSG he will make dispute and won't hack again. swako sneeze, jonny does not care about that 360 wtf(the guy who banned me(description))
Actually back when first offence was hacking, 99% of those banned for hacking [first offence] continued to hack. Also you'd be surprised the amount of disputes I've seen since they were in the wrong section/banned players that were recently pardoned for a hacking ban, it happens a lot.

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually back when first offence was hacking, 99% of those banned for hacking [first offence] continued to hack. Also you'd be surprised the amount of disputes I've seen since they were in the wrong section/banned players that were recently pardoned for a hacking ban, it happens a lot.
when hackers got banned for 7 days[okay] they were hacking again. But if you ban them now they won't even dispute it. unban hacker happens a lot? k. So when someone is not hacking and is at the top of leaderboards there is 0% chance of getting unbanned? k.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
when hackers got banned for 7 days[okay] they were hacking again. But if you ban them now they won't even dispute it. unban hacker happens a lot? k. So when someone is not hacking and is at the top of leaderboards there is 0% chance of getting unbanned? k.
I'm not annoyed that im not unbanned im annoyed because ibeat got unbanned after all that he didnt even wait 9months

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci