• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im just going to point this out that survival creative and kitpvp were ran by ant and i now survival is closed due to issues and kit pvp is set up by me not the devs so they should not even be on that list adding to that its a lot harder than just making the plugin due to the amount of things that are unique to MCGamer that need to be in the code so this is one of those times where i would say please dont hate or complain about something until you have been in that persons shoes then u will see its not as easy as you think

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
im just going to point this out that survival creative and kitpvp were ran by ant and i now survival is closed due to issues and kit pvp is set up by me not the devs so they should not even be on that list adding to that its a lot harder than just making the plugin due to the amount of things that are unique to MCGamer that need to be in the code so this is one of those times where i would say please dont hate or complain about something until you have been in that persons shoes then u will see its not as easy as you think
You sort of just gave him the answer he said he didn't want. The least you could do is answer the question he wanted answered.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
So adding some MCGamer unique code takes 8 months?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So adding some MCGamer unique code takes 8 months?
No, it's just running and maintaining the current system with a growing population requires more time which our devs have been dealing with. This has pushed off projects and also caused delays as we cannot just ignore the foundation we created. By you saying this coding is taking "8" months, you are stating they haven't been doing anything for that time which is just plainly comical. We are definitely short handed and been looking for honest developers to help us to get us going, however seems there are very few to non of them out there we can trust with our back-end code.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
No, it's just running and maintaining the current system with a growing population requires more time which our devs have been dealing with. This has pushed off projects and also caused delays as we cannot just ignore the foundation we created. By you saying this coding is taking "8" months, you are stating they haven't been doing anything for that time which is just plainly comical. We are definitely short handed and been looking for honest developers to help us to get us going, however seems there are very few to non of them out there we can trust with our back-end code.
Chad went ham.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with this, because you can't make the house without foundations, and would we want a crappy server with MCTF2? No, we'd want a stable server! Good things come to those who wait.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
then how about you don't make new servers like kit pvp and QQ until the old foundations are made?

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
By you saying this coding is taking "8" months, you are stating they haven't been doing anything for that time which is just plainly comical.
There hasn't been an update on the servers for a long time; In a lifestream, I asked dave for an update on MCTF2, after the 3rd time he replied 'I can't tell you that.' What are we supposed to think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci