• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Media Section Bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been trying for the past few hours to post my new MCSG video in the media section. Time after time I get the same error message:
http://gyazo.com/5b1139287fc9ccefe705594087adc40d
The link I am trying to post is:
Does anyone have any idea why I am unable to post this video in the media section?

BustosADD

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an easy fix. Go into your videos, then click on edit on the video you would like to add in the media. Once you are in the edit page of the video, to the right, there will be something called Video Information. In there, there is a Video URL. That is the link you must copy and paste into the Media. I hope this fixes your problem.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
This is an easy fix. Go into your videos, then click on edit on the video you would like to add in the media. Once you are in the edit page of the video, to the right, there will be something called Video Information. In there, there is a Video URL. That is the link you must copy and paste into the Media. I hope this fixes your problem.
Thanks it worked! Also, Keralis fan by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci