• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Medieval Survival Games Map!

What do you think so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
**NOTE*** This is not my map! This is a map I will be sponsoring!

Thank Logicalllama and his team for the map!

Hey everyone!:D
So basically, the map is medieval themed. In the centre of the map, where the cornucopia is, is a huge kingdom. Planned out to be about 500x500.. Maybe even larger :eek: If this map turns out as planned, it will be an insane 1750-2000x2000. Or atleast 1500x1500 . Around the map, mostly near the edges, will be different types of villages. Inspired by the different districts in 'The hunger games' each village will have a different trait/theme. So far we have fishing, lumber, mining and farming. Due to the scale of the map, I believe it is designed for 120 players. Possibly 48. To make people acutally leave the starting kingdom, we were thinking maybe each village has its own minature cornucopia, (This is not definite) to entise people into leaving. Here is a quick pic of the cornucopia...

Around the kingdom will mainly be forest and terraformed landsacpe. This map was built from flatland up.

Here are some more pictures of our map in progress:) (Sorry for the screwed up stair roofs, big screw up with WE :( )

This is the citys Barracks, soon to be surrounded by training ground.

This is one of the many mansions in the starting kingdom, however, it is not quite finished (Needs back design and interior)

This is the wheat farm in the starting kingdom.

Blacksmith.

The Cathedral.

An apothecary. (Potions shop).

Military ship.

One of the many, many houses.

So, we are in desperate need of builders at the moment. We also need a skilled terraformer.
If you are interested in joining, please fill out this application:).

IGN:
Skype Name:
Builder, redstoner or terraformer?(Can pick as many as you want, but be honest.)
Why you want to help?:
Are you good at Medieval/Rustic builds?
What style are your best builds?
Ever built a survival games-ish map?
Ever worked on a big project?
Age?:
Gender?
Timezone?:
Pictures: Add pictures. Or you are NOT getting in. No excuses. Leave a link to imgur if you must. Just add pictures that YOU have built.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can I pweese see some default pictures? :) Also "survical" in title.

I'd definitely would play this.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apply to build on it :p then you get the defaults you want and Llama gets the help he needs!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okey.

These are the only pictures I can find from my netbook :p

IGN: ShaunDepro97
Skype Name: ShaunDepro
Builder, redstoner or terraformer?: Builder and redstoner. Whenever I terraform I tend to accidentally drain a lake or accidentally smooth out trees into the ground, but I know worldedit commands.
Why you want to help?: Because you told me to sir.
Are you good at Medieval/Rustic builds?: Medieval, yes. - Rustic not so much.
What style are your best builds?: Medieval to Futuristic
Ever built a survival games-ish map?: Yes.
Ever worked on a big project?: Yes.
Age?: 14.75
Gender?: Male
Timezone?: AU - (UTC + 10:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member