• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meep

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, this is why I really do not like the forums, full of imbeciles. I guess I should have known better than to post something like this on here. Thanks anyways... :/

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
This topic's been moved to Off Topic Discussions. Anything that is not directly related to MCSG should be posted here. You are welcome to continue the conversation! :]

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So we can't afford a really nice gaming desktop. I know that Huahwi just took a laptop and put a dedicated graphics card into it and I think he said without recording he gets around 180 fps. If anyone could tell me a laptop around $300-$400 that can have a dedicated graphics card inside of it, that would be great. I know graphics cards are around $100-and beyond. I'm not looking for the best card out there. Just one where I could get decent fps, because right now my family desktop gets a max of 60 fps, (WHEN I'M REALLY LUCKY!) Normally I get around 30-45 fps. I really think lag is annoying, so please, Huahwi, if you could tell me the laptop you have or even a laptop and graphics card that you think would be suitable, affordable, dependable, that would mean the world to me, if you can't answer, or do not see this, I'm trusting the MCGamer community to give their best opinions on what I could ask for this holiday season! Thank you so much. (I'm not sure if this is allowed on the Discussions, but I hope it is!) :)

This Is Better than 75% of people I know who play minecraft and they do just fine. Want someone to help you out get my RL Friend Erisyuka to help as I'm not interested in doing it right this second.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, I'm really lost, why am I being tagged? This is the second time I've been tagged in this and the initial post is gone.

Someone needs a laptop suggestion for $300-400?

First of all. For that price range, it would be slim to impossible to find a laptop that would have a dedicated card and perform well.

an AMD CPU would have better integrated graphics performance than an intel CPU.

So I guess look for laptops with AMD CPUs, though i think it would be a waste to spend that money on a cheap laptop when you could just save up and get a better one.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I'm not a computer master, but I honestly don't think you can get a good gaming laptop/pc in the 300-400$ range. 30-45 fps really isn't that bad, after all I play at about that same fps too. My only suggestion would be to install optifine if you haven't done so all ready. It should bring you up into the 50-60 fps range. Hope this helped!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, I'm really lost, why am I being tagged? This is the second time I've been tagged in this and the initial post is gone.

Someone needs a laptop suggestion for $300-400?

First of all. For that price range, it would be slim to impossible to find a laptop that would have a dedicated card and perform well.

an AMD CPU would have better integrated graphics performance than an intel CPU.

So I guess look for laptops with AMD CPUs, though i think it would be a waste to spend that money on a cheap laptop when you could just save up and get a better one.

So we can't afford a really nice gaming desktop. I know that Huahwi just took a laptop and put a dedicated graphics card into it and I think he said without recording he gets around 180 fps. If anyone could tell me a laptop around $300-$400 that can have a dedicated graphics card inside of it, that would be great. I know graphics cards are around $100-and beyond. I'm not looking for the best card out there. Just one where I could get decent fps, because right now my family desktop gets a max of 60 fps, (WHEN I'M REALLY LUCKY!) Normally I get around 30-45 fps. I really think lag is annoying, so please, Huahwi, if you could tell me the laptop you have or even a laptop and graphics card that you think would be suitable, affordable, dependable, that would mean the world to me, if you can't answer, or do not see this, I'm trusting the MCGamer community to give their best opinions on what I could ask for this holiday season! Thank you so much. (I'm not sure if this is allowed on the Discussions, but I hope it is!) :)

That was the Start Post I copied and Pasted it because it was removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci