• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet Me - K259864

Status
Not open for further replies.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Hello to all the MCSG community! I am K259864, as of now I have been a mod for four and a half months. I really enjoy moderating and helping out this community and I look forward to moderating far into the future. If you have any questions regarding anything on the forums or even my YouTube please post on my profile wall on the forums or PM me on the forums and I will gladly help.

In this section I will tell a little bit of facts and if you have anymore questions post in the comments and I will try my best to reply to the question. So, I am 14 and live in New York. I got MineCraft for the sole purpose of to play MCSG. I bought the PC version of MineCraft in early August of 2012 and my friend kpw28 showed me MCSG. I play basketball in the Winter and I also ski in the Winter. For the rest of the year I mainly play MCSG for all day :p. If I forgot anything just ask me. I hope to see you all in the future!

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey person, I remember the first we played and you didnt know I was Jennifer and you killed me, it was pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci