• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community #2 - Depressives

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: Moses
2. Nickname: Mo
3. IGN: Depressives
4. Age: 14
5. Which region do you play on?: us
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: clans :)
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: when I asked out a girl in front of everyone and got denied
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I listen to edm #CraveToRave
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: odakota Silently Airlifts Kronsity
10. When did you join MCGamer?: 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: So I was watching ItsMinecraftsFinests and they were recording on hive then danny says "uh oh its TOXICWASTEII I need help guys" and I was like yo the PvP God is scared of someone? So I looked up TOXIC on yt found his channel and at the time he played hive then he switched to MCSG so when he switched I switched :)
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Strengths everything weaknesses nothing :)
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Sg
14. How long have you beenplaying Minecraft?: well i started in 4th grade and I'm now in 8th so 4years ago roughly which would be like 2011?
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria and Kat are my favorite staff even tho Kat perm muted me :) thanks babe and fav VIP would have to be either BiboyQG or Huahwi
16. What is your favorite SG map?: sg4 or valleyside
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1. Top 10 on leaderboards 2. 3k wins :) 3. To become known
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Huahwi or BiboyQG

19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: omc
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: when Deelan took a clutch 1v5 against Redemption in a cb :)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
1. Name: Moses
2. Nickname: Mo
3. IGN: Depressives
4. Age: 14
5. Which region do you play on?: us
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: clans :)
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: when I asked out a girl in front of everyone and got denied
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I listen to edm #CraveToRave
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: odakota Silently Airlifts Kronsity
10. When did you join MCGamer?: 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: So I was watching ItsMinecraftsFinests and they were recording on hive then danny says "uh oh its TOXICWASTEII I need help guys" and I was like yo the PvP God is scared of someone? So I looked up TOXIC on yt found his channel and at the time he played hive then he switched to MCSG so when he switched I switched :)
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Strengths everything weaknesses nothing :)
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Sg
14. How long have you beenplaying Minecraft?: well i started in 4th grade and I'm now in 8th so 4years ago roughly which would be like 2011?
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria and Kat are my favorite staff even tho Kat perm muted me :) thanks babe and fav VIP would have to be either BiboyQG or Huahwi
16. What is your favorite SG map?: sg4 or valleyside
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1. Top 10 on leaderboards 2. 3k wins :) 3. To become known
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Huahwi or BiboyQG
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: omc
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: when Deelan took a clutch 1v5 against Redemption in a cb :)
Oops ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci