• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community ~ Cat_On_A_Poptart

Reaction score
Heyyyy, I know I'm not that active in the MCGamer community anymore, but lately I've been getting back into it. I noticed a bunch of people were doing these Meet the Community threads, so I thought I'd do one as well. Enjoy :D
1. Name: Macy
2. Nickname: Mace, Cat, Poptart, Mace-I, Meishi, Satan
3. IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart
4. Age: 16
5. Which region do you play on?: US
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Probably the community.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I've had quite a few embarrassing moments, but if I had to choose one thing, it would be that I broke one of my toes by running into a wall, and I fractured another. Every time someone asked me what happened, I would say: "I um, ran into a wall" and they would just facepalm in disappointment. This just happened last year >_>
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I can sleep for up to 20 hours AND STILL be tired afterwards. My life isn't that interesting :/
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: SunGodMonkey and Kingbutcess
10. When did you join MCGamer?: Late August/early September of 2012. That's so weird to think about, I've been playing on these servers for about 3 years.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I was playing with my brother and an IRL friend, and my friend suggested that we played Minecraft Hunger games, and he brought my brother and I to this server. It was back when you had to connect to the servers individually, there were no signs you could click to join x3 good times man.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm good with a sword because I click so fast, and I'm pretty good with a bow. I suck at pretty much everything else though.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: SG. Haven't really tried out any of the other gamemodes.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Can't say. It's been so long since I've seen a staff member or VIP that I recognize and I'm not that familiar with any of the new ones.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG4
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Since I haven't really been that involved with the community for the past couple months, I haven't had any goals. But, I'll share some of my goals I had when I was active.
1. Become a staff member
2. Achieve 500 wins
3. Build a really good map that everyone really enjoyed playing on
I never did achieve any of these goals.. :c
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't watch any MCGamer youtubers.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night, even though I haven't been to one in a long time.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Tough one, I have quite a few. Mine would probably be either when I first started playing on the server, or when I was a member of Volts in late 2013/early 2014. Pretty much any time I was hanging out with my best friends and having fun, is one of my favorite memories.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci