• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community - Fancy

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
There wasn't really a specific reason to make this thread, I just thought that I haven't formally introduced myself to the respective community at this point. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Here's a chance to get to know me better.

Name:
My name is Zach, or as most of you know me by, Fancy.

Nickname:
I've never really had a nickname, I get called Fancy a lot though...

IGN:
My IGN is OhFancy, I am a Map Maker (Springfield SG and Plantations if you're wondering). I would have loved to have grabbed the IGN Fancy, but I was asleep when name changes first came about.

I am 16 years old. When I first started playing this server, I was 12 years old. My oldest account is; ProHighJacker - I joined the forums to begin my journey to mod back in 2013. It took me over a year and a half.

Which region do you play on?:
I would say AU, but it isn't around anymore.

What is your favourite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:
I think the favourite aspect of the MCGamer Network is it's community. The community I have grown up with, and been surrounded by, mentored and learnt from has been amazing and has taught me a lot of things. We as a community never seem to drift apart, and we are all one big family, with older brothers, older sisters, and babies. The bond we all share together is truly amazing and that's my favourite aspect of MCGamer.

One embarrassing moment in your life?:
In one of my interviews for Mod, my laptop battery died midway, so I went and had a shower, whilst they were waiting for me, came back, got declined. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

One cool fact about yourself?:
I am in an elite sporting academy for the sport I play.

Which are your best friends in the Community?:
Many have departed by now, but people that were forumers, back when I was. Mooclan YourAverageTiger Miner9823. There's a lot more, but I can't rememer everyone's names.

When did you join MCGamer?:
Late 2012.

How did you find out about MCGamer?:
"Minecraft Hunger Games server"

PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
I used to consider myself pretty good at evading and escaping a fight, I got relatively good with the bow and fishing rod, then I stopped playing.
What is your favorite Gamemode?:
Survival Games for sure, how could anything else compete?

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
4 years now.

Who's your favourite Staff member & VIP?:
Getix / Axanite | Liam - Vigilo is my favourite VIP.

What is your favorite SG map?:
Springfield SG, Solar Frost.

What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:
Forum, forum, 3,000 posts.

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?:
Achieving Staff Member.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice to officially meet you! I've seen you all over the forums, but never really got a chance to know you better :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci