• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - jonn

Juptr

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jonathan
Nickname: jonn
IGN: ayeitsjonn & Beneficial
Which region do you play on?: US c:
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: My favorite aspect is obviously playing sg and the hub you can literally just type "hey" in the chat and nine times out of ten you will get a "hey" or "hi" back. Basically its easy to start a conversation and make friends.
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Ok so this actually happened a little over a month ago. So It was my birthday and I was walking down the hall way and this guy I liked was coming in my direction. So me being an awkward pickle tried to basically ignore him and keep walking. But he said to me "Happy birthday" and I was just dead at this point so me being the awkward person I am responded "Happy thanks" C:C:C:C:C:
One cool fact about yourself?: I was born on my sisters birthday so we are basically twins.
Which are your best friends in the Community?: All my friends left the community but thats whatever.
When did you join MCGamer?: I dont know exactly when I joined but I joined when there wasn't a hub and there was just sg servers you had to add to your server list haha. So that was about three years ago right?
How did you find out about MCGamer?: Im one of the hundreds of people who found the server through JoeyGraceffa.
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: My biggest PvP strengths I would say is block hitting and flint & steel. My weaknesses are sometimes the bow depending on the day and knowing when to stop fighting and run away.
What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games c:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2013!
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Amanda & Zyper
What is your favorite SG map?: Ok so my favorite map that is still around is sg4 but my favorite map that was removed was Moonlight lake.
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Make new friends, help the community in some type of way, and always have fun. (that sounds really cheesy)
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Unfuggetable
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: The classic Open Mic Night.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: My favorite memory by far is just riding around hub 8 with my horse haha. Also meeting my bestfriend.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Aye Jonn! Nice to get to know you more, you sound like a really cool guy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci