• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Omar

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Omar
Nickname: ;-;
IGN: TheMCPharaoh
Which region do you play on?: EU
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Clans, nothing else really.
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Explaining why I had a hickey to my dad when he saw it a week ago xD
One cool fact about yourself?: I played tennis ever since I took my first step as a child. I've won almost 32 national awards across all the clubs I've played for. I also played rugby since 7th grade till 9th grade and have always played soccer and water sports like waterpolo since I was a child as my uncle used to be the team captain of Iceland's waterpolo team and now coaches Qatar's team.
Which are your best friends in the Community?: My closest friends in this community would have to be thejambd Zethiz Kruger CurtCo Sebi | Sebiix . They legit know everything about me.
When did you join MCGamer?: January 2014
How did you find out about MCGamer?: A friend told me about it once I got banned off VikkCraft for having beef with the lead developer and head admin (I'm unbanned now and they're both demoted)
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Heh, I'm well known for bowspamming the crap out of people, and they hate me for it xD I'm also quite decent with the fishing rod and sword. I don't really use the FnS anymore as I'm not sure if its been fixed or not so I never rely on it but I used to do pretty good with it.
What is your favorite Gamemode?: MCSG duh.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2010 on my browser xD
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Cameron & Nugato
What is your favorite SG map?: SG4
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: The only thing I'm trying to achieve currently is regain my position in the staff team. I've already accomplished my other two goals which were getting the #1 spot on the leaderboards and getting Moderator the first time.
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't watch YouTube anymore, but I'd go with Huahwi.
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night has to be my favorite.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Getting mod for the first time and being spam poked congrats by all the community members :)

Last edited:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You forgot that you work for me Omar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci