• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - plimpy41

is there swag??

• not a angry

• YOLO

• i.am.the.sea

Results are only viewable after voting.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: -snip-
2. Nickname: -snip-
3. IGN: plimpy41
4. Age: 14
5. Which region do you play on?: US
6. What is your favorite aspect of MCSG?: My favorite aspect is the combination of survival and PvP, such as having to watch hunger, make mushroom soup, hide, etc.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Totally screwing up a test by skipping over a question, leading all the answers after to be one off
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I've led a clan called The Plimps c:
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Turkeystar, Ceroria, Soccerwiz998, SjsYeahKid, The_Arena_Master, All of #Imperial, #Nebula, and #ThePlimps ;) (sorry if I forgot anyone)
10. When did you join MCSG?: I'd say I joined around early October 2012
11. How did you find out about MCSG?: I found AntVenom's YouTuber survival games video, then searched Minecraft survival games and found the old website with all the servers that were open
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'd say at this advanced stage in my cycle of being here I'm good with everything and my weakness now is motivation
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: MCSG
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Almost 4 years now if you count MCPE
15. Who's your favorite (current?) Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria and Vaangel Edit: welp Max isn't VIP anymore so Blamph :)
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Hmm, I can't pick just one so SG1, SG2, SG3, Fortress Pyke, Hungry Hills, Fallen Empire, and Skylands.
17. What are your top three goals on MCSG?: My only goal is to have fun, whether the fun be in winning, trolling, exploring, or anything else.
18. Who is your favorite MCSG YouTuber?: All time favorite would have to be our god Benja, but currently cscoop
19. What is your favorite MCSG TeamSpeak Event?: I don't have one because me no use TS very goodly
20. What is your favorite MCSG memory?: Playing in V1, where everything was new and interesting, the players actually had distinction between one another, and they all had reputations. The game was much more tactical and representative of the survival in survival games in V1 compared to the PvP sweatfest I'm experiencing currently. The leaderboards were there, but almost no one hacked to get to the top.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yas Plimpy! Nice to see you getting more involved again c:

Reaction score
I remember in 2013 being able to distinguish everyone from one another, everyone had only one alt (besides Zach/Eborec who had 50) and you knew who everyone was. Now with name changes and everything, you don't know who anyone is (I'm guilty, 6 accounts all with multiple name changes) but that's something I really miss. Seeing someone ingame and thinking: "I see that guy around, this should be fun!"

damn

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Plimpy! I'm diggin' that profile picture. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci