• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community!- Sabit

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
As all of you know my ban is now almost impossible to get pardoned so now i will just try my best at helping the community, I wanted to start off with a Meet The Community where i will answer some questions :D :
1. Name: Sabit Sabit.
2. Nickname: Sab
3. IGN: Respectmyskills
4. Age: 16
5. Which region do you play on?: EU
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The Forums (Community) :3
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Getting drunk at the age of 14 probably not the smartest of ideas. dont want to talk about it in depth :/
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I can speak loads of languages such as Bulgarian, Russian, Turkish, English and Spanish (still learning Spanish)
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: My best friends are ItsArdaQG Bugra | StrafeAG IFlqme_ BeastOnFireee Flox Andrei KaanTN and more! sorry if i forgot someone.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: 8-th of March 2015
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: From MCSG youtubers, when i first saw it i didn't really like it, but now i cant stay without getting my daily dose of SG :D
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I think my PvP strengths are the rod and the sword since it is almost what you need to win :D Also a weakness of mine might be the bow, i suck :/
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games :D
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Like for 1 years or more:)
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Yannick is my favourite staff member, and my favourite VIP is Huahwi
16. What is your favorite SG map?: I'll go for Solar Frost since it is one of the smallest maps and it usually takes around 4-5mins to finish (easy win) :D
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:
1-Help the community as much as I can <3
2- Get pardoned
3- Apply for mod
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I'll go for ItsAustennn since he is a badman
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night, love it when people sing
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Nephilim getting trial Administrator it was just like a dream come true he deserved it so much i was ready to support him.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First! :3

Nice to get to know more about you. You're almost at one year! c:

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
Yesss, nice to meet you boy !!!

hopefully u'll get unbanned asap ! :"D

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi! Nice to meet you c:

Also I'm so jealous of how many languages you can speak, I'm only fluent in English nothing else :(

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Heyy! Nice to meet you, I'm George and it was cool to read about you, goodluck on your goals!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci