• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community-smashmaster

Is yannr00s a god at teh PVP and mcsq?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes and Smash ur bad

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Well im starting to get more and more inactive and I doubt very many people see this but I guess it would be ok for you guys to some what get to know me. I also understand this is somewhat depressing just kinda trying to give you an idea of how life is while playing mcsg.

1. Name: Luke
2. Nickname: IRL my friends call me something I would get banned for saying so PM me if you must know ;)
3. IGN: Smasssh maybe soon to be smashmaster731 again?
4. Age: 16
5. Which region do you play on?: US
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Survival games
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Not many people know this but im kinda anti social and then there are times im just crazy but there was this girl who gave me her number (Just to be friends) but at the time I was so scared to talk to her that I only texted her...legit said like 1 sentence to her IRL xD. I honestly don't know if I could talk to her now just cause it would be so weird.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: Im rank #50 on MCSG legacy leaderboards...I also recently played MCSq after taking meds that me me super drowsy...wait thats not xD
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Yannick sadly most of my friends have moved on but they show up and say hey here and there. Its amazing how much that can make your day.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: I joined the forms November 1st but I would say I started playing MCSG around july.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: My IRL/neighbor friend who I don't talk to really anymore (I know sad right) showed me it...sadly he has a very rare illness now where he can't even go out side most of the day due to the sun :/.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Back in the day I was pretty good at strafing but then I ran into some legal trouble and when I came back I wasn't that good...Karma? Maybe.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival gamez!
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Not sure and to lazy to check, I can tell you its been over 3 years.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Yannick and I don't know any VIPS...RIP?
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Solar, Winds or change, or SG2
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1. Convince Yannick he is the best mcsq player evar. 2. Meat on E-Girl on MCSG...wait what? 3. Tell my IRL story some how so people kinda understand and can maybe learn from my choices and the ones I continue to make.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: ZyperCraft TBH...
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I don't really join in on the events anymore...I really used to like open mic night.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Back in the day...almost all of them. Now, trolling script kiddies.

Love you guys even if I troll you,trash talk you as a joke, or go to far.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I know a little bit of this story, and it is interesting... But you're right. Yannick does need some convincing. Humble piece of...

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm I'm not your favorite staff member???? RIP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci