• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community - SuperMCSam

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Name: Paarth

Nickname: Sam

IGN: SuperMCSam

Which region do you play on?:
Totally depends. I play on EU, US and sometimes AU depending on how bad my ping is on the others.

What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:
The staff and staff team who actually care about what happens to the server.

One embarrassing moment in your life?: I tried biting my friend's dog. Dogs are not meant to be bitten. I learnt the hard way.

One cool fact about yourself?: I'm Indian and I live in India. Yeah, pretty cool eh?

Which are your best friends in the Community?: At the mo', its nobody but back when I was totally into Minecraft it was Miner9823 Vigilo and Tiger. Also, I consider Ceroria and Molotov good friends :p

When did you join MCGamer?: I joined MCG back when you had to connect using IP from the site xD I guess 2013 July when I got my MC account.

How did you find out about MCGamer?: Well, Google. It was the top search result thing and I got hooked on.

PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Im a decent strafer, and my FNS skills are pretty good. But, I'm really inconsistent with the bow. Now, its the other way round. After playing CSGO, my bow skills are out of this world but I cannot wield a sword to save my life (LITERALLY HAHA)

What is your favorite Gamemode?: Not gonna lie, Battlegrounds.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Hm, 3-4 years?

Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Miner9823, Ceroria MoLoToV and Vigilo. Yannick is also pretty cool. Basically all my waiting buddies xD

What is your favorite SG map?: SG 4 and Valleyside University. Holiday Resort 1 was bomb, but HR2 is like 10 FPS for me.

What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Take some time out and get more involved in the community again. I'd also like to apply for Moderator again in the future when I've matured and learnt the responsibility and when I have time. And I'd like to participate in all events and get more trophies than Yannick.

Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Eh, Huahwi because he's the only one I watch (CSGO)

What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Cleansweeps. They're fun. It's like hilarious and interesting to be in a TS with staff members when they're like so open and have fun.

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Oh, getting mod once, and then getting mod twice. (Getting demoted not one of them :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci