• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community - TbhMike

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
(I already did a meet the staff when I was Mod by the way but why not).
1. Name: Mike
2. Nickname: Mikey, Mike, Michael.
3. IGN: TbhMike
4. Age: 16.
5. Which region do you play on?: US/EU.
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: SG.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Hm, Not sure actually.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: Girls think my voice is adorable and cute?
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Oh god, a lot of them actually 90% of staff who either left/I don't talk to any more but.. Hm. Pyrhic, Patrick, ExZone, jdennis.. A lot more I can't think of.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: Eh, when it was called MCSG and when they was no lobby lol.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: bajancanadian.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Sword/bow and hate fns.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3-4 years around 1.4.7/1.4.8?
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Myself(When I was staff) but honeslty not gonna pick a staff cause I was one but Kyle and Mfunny (love you guys) and VIP properly Stephanie and Benny, Jimmer, Alex, Duck(Ex Sr Mods).
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Moonbase and Par72
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Get staff? Oh right i already got that lol, hm get staff again(maybe?) and become more active.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Don't have one lol
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open mic night Crew for EU and US(liam, jimmer, neph, jojo, the old crew when I was mod) and Staff Q&A(so many questions I regret answering...)
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: When I got interviewed and Duck told me I got accepted with kyle, chandelle and mk in the room I was really happy, you can ask kyle even I was screaming a bit haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci