• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community ~TheOfficialAG/1stToDie

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name: Rylan

2. Nickname: Custard, Slaz, AG

3. IGN: TheOfficialAG or 1stToDie

4. Age: 16

5. Which region do you play on?: AU

6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: My favourite part of MCGamer is the community and the gamemodes on the server! They are fun to play and the community are nice and supportive!

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Well I went to a skate park for the first time ever and I got on this crap scooter my cousin gave me and there was the rim of the bowl so I decided to try and grind it and fell off onto my arm and I broke it xD! (1 week of school so worth it xD)

8. One cool fact about yourself?: I can play soccer with no hands!

9. Who are your best friends in the Community?: Shux/GodShux/Logan, Ryan/ThePing/SlaughterHouse, Cody/Fevery, MagicOrb.

10. When did you join MCGamer?: I joined about 2 years ago for the first time and I couldn't play SG for crap xD

11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: The internet!

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm good with a sword, fns and bow but suck with a rod and playing defensive!

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games!

14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 Years Now!

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP/Platinum?: Frankky or ImmaSlapYourFace

16. What is your favorite SG map?: Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Fortune Island, SG 4, WinterHaven.

17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Get a 1/4 ratio with my stats (Will never happen), Become well known in the AU community, Get good at SG xD

18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?:
BiboyQG, ItsAustenn, Me (Check My Signiture xD)

19. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Playing for the first time and getting rekted by a team xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci