• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community ~ thingy182

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Name: William Peter George Swynford
2. Nickname: Will
3. IGN: thingy182
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: EU (I'm from UK)
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Survival Games
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Social awkwardness with my girlfriend ^_^
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I play rugby
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: TheSurvivalGamesCrew MrExtrodinaryMr
10. When did you join MCGamer?: September 2012, got my first forum account in February of 2013 then made this account on april 2014.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I found it myself but I got the idea of Survival Games through Captain Sparkelz and AntVenom
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Weakness is that I am cocky, but my strengths are ping, blockhitting, bows, FnS and speed parkour.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games or SG Solo
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since February of 2012
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Joshkey Lovelights charliewolves SixZoSeven
16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG4 or Valleyside
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1000th win, Winning an event, Meeting a famous YouTuber and having a conversation C:
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: rex5826 Lovelights TheNamesANT
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Making a ton of friends

elliprott

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Name: William Peter George Swynford
2. Nickname: Will
3. IGN: thingy182
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: EU (I'm from UK)
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Survival Games
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Social awkwardness with my girlfriend ^_^
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I play rugby
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: TheSurvivalGamesCrew MrExtrodinaryMr
10. When did you join MCGamer?: September 2012, got my first forum account in February of 2013 then made this account on april 2014.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I found it myself but I got the idea of Survival Games through Captain Sparkelz and AntVenom
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Weakness is that I am cocky, but my strengths are ping, blockhitting, bows, FnS and speed parkour.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games or SG Solo
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since February of 2012
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Joshkey Lovelights charliewolves SixZoSeven
16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG4 or Valleyside
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1000th win, Winning an event, Meeting a famous YouTuber and having a conversation C:
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: rex5826 Lovelights TheNamesANT
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Making a ton of friends
elo ^-^

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have a sexy accent? Idk how you could be awkward with your gf if you have a sexy accent :p

Reaction score
Didn't know you had a forum account lmao

I'm going to kidnap him and force him to read game of thrones monologues until he dies of sunlight deprivation. Yes he'll be locked up and won't be allowed to leave.
More detailed than Fifty Shades of Grey. Kappa

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's quite the long name you've got there, kind sir.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci