• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Raccoon

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
Eh, decided to do one of these, because why not? :D

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Pizza

Personal Catchphrase: 'what', as my dad would say

Favorite Moment In Game: So far, getting a 10k bounty from T3chnoSpider :3 (was pretty funny at the time as he was more than confident he would have won the fight against me)

Heard about MCG by: Back in 2012 I found out about HG, then I found MCSG through googling a bit.

First friend in the community: Assassinator25. Was the first person I ever played with as a team on MCSG. After that, probably azule.

MCSG role-model: Dave Yognaut, but without the Yognaut and with the life885.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm happy that I played volleyball in the 7th grade. Oddly enough, it's where I first started Minecraft! (this was roughly almost 3 years ago)

Personal Skills: Uh.....Minecraft? I'm decent at baseball I guess.

One Cool Fact: I went to MineCon 2013! That makes me amazing.

One Fact that makes you proud: I wasn't nervous when I saw my favorite YouTubers at MineCon...yay.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I suffer from a high-functioning level of Asperger's.

One Embarrassing Fact: I have a habit of eating ketchup. Like, dipping my finger into the puddle of ketchup on my plate and eating the ketchup.

Favorite movie: The Hunger Games

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Imagine Dragons

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): The Last of Us/Pokémon

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Something involved with computers

Favorite thing about the community: Most people are friendly, active, and kind. I kind of regret not giving MCSG a chance after hearing the rumors a while back.

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you some kind of punk? First off, I'm the raccoon round these parts -- so unless you're female I'd advise you to scram.

If not, I have plans. Let's not find out what they are... Sound Good? Good.

Virtual HalfSquirrel DQ
^ My rabid pets.
I SHALL CLIMB TO MY FUZZY THRONE AND KNOCK YOU DOWN

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I SHALL CLIMB TO MY FUZZY THRONE AND KNOCK YOU DOWN
No, the only throne is the throne of the top poster (an old throne no longer used but built by me and Stijn :p), the only thing you guys can fight for is the garbage can in front of my treehouse where Theo currently lives. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci