• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Senior Staff - Responsibilities and Information!

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I think we need more Sr. Staff that plays MCSG more. No offense, but I've only seen some of these guys on (MCSG and forums). However, that is just my experience. They're all cool guys doe ;)
The majority of the senior staff plays quite a lot. Most of us have at least 1000 games played, but we do play less than most. A lot of our work, while having major importance to the servers, doesn't involve actually playing on them.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think we need more Sr. Staff that plays MCSG more. No offense, but I've only seen some of these guys on (MCSG and forums). However, that is just my experience. They're all cool guys doe ;)
As Patrick said, a lot of the Sr. Staff work is behind the scenes, with applications and whatnot. Sr. Staff play less then Mods, because Mods handle the day-to-day moderating of the servers, while the Sr. Staff do more of the administrative work, such as ban disputes, staff issues, staff applications, etc. That's why you don't see them on the servers nearly as much as you do Mods.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As Patrick said, a lot of the Sr. Staff work is behind the scenes, with applications and whatnot. Sr. Staff play less then Mods, because Mods handle the day-to-day moderating of the servers, while the Sr. Staff do more of the administrative work, such as ban disputes, staff issues, staff applications, etc. That's why you don't see them on the servers nearly as much as you do Mods.
The majority of the senior staff plays quite a lot. Most of us have at least 1000 games played, but we do play less than most. A lot of our work, while having major importance to the servers, doesn't involve actually playing on them.
Yeah, I do realize that most of the Senior Staff is definitely on more than they used to be. This statement would have been more valid, in my opinion, back during the summer when there were not that many senior staff members on ever. Not in the Hub, not ingame. However, like I said before, this is from my personal experience. I certainly was not aiming at any sort of disrespect toward any member of staff, because, after all, they're the people who put this magical place together ;)

I also wanted to say that I've been seeing a major increase in staff members in the Hub, in-game, and such.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone, or flame! :eek:

okbainaow

xFr0styx

Diamond
Reaction score
I see all of these staff members in MCSG all the time! :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
  • Antster360 has resigned.
  • SixZoSeven has left his Sr. Staff position, and is once again a Moderator.
  • slasherxtreme has left his Sr. Staff positoin, and is once agian a Moderator.
  • k259864, KRaidium and GotCubes have all passed their trials and are full Senior Moderators.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Antster360 has resigned.
  • SixZoSeven has left his Sr. Staff position, and is once again a Moderator.
  • slasherxtreme has left his Sr. Staff positoin, and is once agian a Moderator.
  • k259864, KRaidium and GotCubes have all passed their trials and are full Senior Moderators.
WAIT WHAT!

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
K2 needs to be updated, also, it would be cool to see the dat of the of their rank retrieval

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
After seeing Wertea's thread about the AU staff members, Dave asked me to create a thread of the same style

Hey everybody! A lot of people seem to feel that they have a very distant relationship with the Sr. Staff, and that they do not seem to know the Sr Staff very well. This thread is here to change all that, and give you a better knowledge on who they all are, and what they do!

===== ~ * ~ =====​

ChadTheDJ

Nickname(s): - Chad (duh)
IGN(s): ChadtheDj
Region: - US
What I do: - Runs the community, has final say in all matters, handles donor problems and VIP related situations.
When I am online: - Late nights (PST)
How to contact me: [email protected]
Other info:

===== ~*~ =====

Col_StaR

Nickname(s): - StaR, Colonel, Col
IGN(s): starshootr
What I do: - Handles issues within the community/staff
When I am online: - Most week days
How to contact me: [email protected], but also active on TS and the forums. Message me on TS if your request is time-intensive, otherwise PM me on the forums.
Other info:
- Brought in by Chad for additional assistance.
- Managed his first community when he was 12, and has over 7 years of experience managing online communities, particularly gaming ones. Was brought out of a one-year "retirement" to help out MCSG.
- Played Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.2.
- Was killed by Bic in a staff game on his first day as a welcoming present. The fishing rod wasn't enough to save him.

Dave

Nickname(s): - Dave
IGN(s): life855, death588
Region: - EU
What I do: - Head of EU staff team, Teamspeak/forum manager, in charge of map/building related topics (including VIP for mapmakers)
When I am online: - 24/7
How to contact me: [email protected]
Other info: - Fastest promotion to senior staff after the original.

Le0

Nickname(s): - Leo
IGN(s): Le0pluradon
Region: AU
What I do: I do whatever needs doing, mainly in the AU region. I help with staffing and the community, also the forums and TS.
When I am online: When am I not 0.o
How to contact me: Teamspeak/forums/email me at [email protected]
Other info: - Been with MCSG since June, 1959.
===== ~*~ =====​

Forairan
Nickname(s): - Devin
IGN(s): Forairan
What I do: - Maintains the MCSG plugins (including MCTF2 and ZedChase)
How to contact me: Teamspeak or [email protected] (if you have a bug/glitch to report email [email protected]
Other info: - Creator of ZedChase, works at dv90 and subv3rsion's hosting company

subv3rsion
Nickname(s): - Bill, Sub
IGN(s): Subv3srion
What I do: - Maintains the forums and helps out where possible.
How to contact me: Teamspeak or [email protected] (if you have a bug/glitch to report email [email protected]
Other info: - Runs his own hosting comapany with dv90

kpwn243
Nickname(s): - KP
IGN(s): kpwn243
What I do: - Deals with the web stuff and some plugin stuff
When I am online: - When he can
Other info: - One of the longest serving developers

dv90
Nickname(s): - Justin
IGN(s): dv90
What I do: - Does leader-boards and other web development
How to contact me: [email protected] (if you have a bug/glitch to report email [email protected]
Other info: - Runs his own hosting company with subv3rsion

===== ~*~ =====

Bowser52000

Nickname(s): -
IGN(s): Bowser52000, benny52000, Dark_Bowser_
Region: AU
What I do: - Handle problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: 8AM - 11 PM Western Australia Standard Time.
How to contact me: Email Me At: [email protected], My Twitter http://twitter.com/Bowser52000, The MCGamer TeamSpeak: ts.mcgamer.net, Skype: Benny52000

CAmadeusA

Nickname(s): - CAm, Cammie, or Sr CAm Swag Fo Shizzle.
IGN(s): CAmadeusA
Region: US
What I do: - Handle problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff. Scare people in the woods...
When I am online: - Almost 24/7... Mostly afternoons and weekends...
How to contact me: - 3 Best ways: On the forums, Teamspeak, Skype (@CAmadeusA)

CaptButterToast

Nickname(s): -Capt,Toast,Butter,Nick, and any toast related puns.
IGN(s): CaptButterToast
Region: US/CA
What I do:
- Handle problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: - Any time on weekends, and from 2pm-10pm Est on weekdays.
How to contact me: - You can poke me on the MCGamer Teamspeak, Send me a PM on the forums, or email me at [email protected]

Cubes

Nickname(s): - Cubes
IGN(s): GotCubes
What I do: Handles problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: - 4PM to evenings (EST) on weekdays. Regularly throughout the day on weekends.
How to contact me: - TeamSpeak is most preferable. I'm also available through PM on the forums regularly.

Joshkey

Nickname(s): - Josh
IGN(s): Joshkey
What I do: - Handle problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: - Most weekdays/weekends
How to contact me: - teamspeak/forums
Other info: - Loves everyone, is absolutely crazy, very friendly and happy to help with anything. And has been staff at MCSG for a very long time.

K259864

Nickname(s): - K2
IGN(s): K259864
What I do: Handles problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: - After 3pm EST till about 9pm EST on the weekdays and about all days on the weekends.
How to contact me: - Through a PM on the forms, mt skype, in-game, or on TeamSpeak

KellieBreanne

IGN(s): KellieBreanne
Region: -US/CA
What I do: Handle problems in staff, moderate the servers, handle disputed bans, and help hire staff.
When I am online: - Better question is when am i not online?
How to contact me: - Messaging me on the forums or on teamspeak.

KRaidium

IGN(s): KRaidium
When I am online: After 7pm Monday-Friday, and I can usually be contacted during the day during weekends.
How to contact me: TeamSpeak, or PM me on the forums.

Purewelshboy1

Nickname(s): - Welshy
IGN(s): Purewelshboy1
When I am online: - Everyday throughout the week, varies through the weekend.
How to contact me: - You can contact me on our teamspeak (ts.mcsg.in) Or you can PM on the forums or email me at [email protected]

Tacoface1234

Nickname(s): Patrick
IGN(s): Tacoface1234
Region: US, CA, EU
When I am online: Any afternoon throughout the week.
How to contact me: I'm always available through PM's on the forums, and I can talk whenever I am on teamspeak.

Tal_Pal
More information on Tal_Pal

Nickname(s): - Talon, Tal, Tal_Pal
IGN(s): Tal_Pal
Region: - US/CA
When I am online: - Most every day at least during the summer
How to contact me: - I am usually on Teamspeak but you can also reach me on the forums via PM or my profile page

TPH_Toxin

Nickname(s): - Tom, Toxin, Tomas
IGN(s): TPH_Toxin
Region: - US/CA
When I am online: - I work in the evening so I'm on before work and when I get home from work(before 2pm PST and after 1am PST)
How to contact me: - I am almost always on my computer which Im always on teamspeak but I also can be reached by email, text, skype and forum pm's.

wooders1996

IGN(s): wooders1996
When I am online: Most of the Day following an GMT structure.
How to contact me: Twitter (@wooders1996) and p'm me on the forums
Thank you for enlightening me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci