• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Staff- 2014

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
As 2014 is coming to a close, I thought I would honor all those who have worked hard to contribute to the MCG community. I have displayed a list of all Owners, Developers, Admin, and Sr.Staff. No moderators unfortunately (There are so many, and they are constantly changing. That deserves its own post.). All of this information I have gathered by talking to them personally, or based on what posts and threads they have made. I hope some of you guys can use this as a tool or reference. If you would like your name removed from this list, feel free to contact me, and if you believe I forgot someone, do the same. So, lets get started here.

OWNERS:

ChadTheDJ: At age 24, ChadTheDJ (Otherwise known as Chad Dunbar) is the sole owner of MCG. He oversees all work done throughout the server, and forums. He was born a little gosling into this world on May 8th, 1990, in Canada. Everyone must follow his orders, or bad things will happen...

DEVELOPERS:

Devin: At age 17, Devin is one of the most well known developers MCG has to offer, and is the lead developer. He was born on August 20th, 1997, and currently lives in Illinois, USA. He is a great developer, and constantly tries to help the community.

Favorlock: He lives near Seattle, Washington, and is age 21. He was born on February 15th, 1993, and was named Evan Lindsay. It is unknown why he chose the title "Favorlock", but what we do know is that he is an amazing Java Developer. He is not too active on the forums, but the community loves him anyway, and many learning developers wish to be him, and have is skill level.

kpwn243: Another developer, whom was born on June 7th. His age is unknown to the community, but we do know that he lives in Dallas, Texas. Another well-known staff member, who is active often, and works very hard to provide, and give back to the MCG community.

Rusty: Age 18, and was born on April 22, 1996. He is also known as "Rustywolf" and is not too active on the website, so my information is limited. All that is known is that he is another great developer.

DV_Raiton: Was born on September 7th, and is currently helping with MCGV2.

subv3rsion: Otherwise known as Bill, he was born on May 12th, 1994, and is age 20. He says "I do cool stuff with servers, and I make a living from it." and that is very true, many appreciate his work.

ADMIN:

AlpakaWhacker: My personal favorite administrator, is a humorous young adult from Scotland. He got his name from a magazine article that he has read, featuring Alpacas. He well-known to the community, and works hard to make sure everything is running smoothly. He has taken part in the EU cleansweep, and has been very responsible there. He is is also the owner of a 6k+ subscribed YouTube channel.

CAmadeusA: Age 17, and is the head of all community events. He was born on June 17th, 1997, and enjoys bukkit developing, and graphic design. He got the position of moderator on June 1st, 2012, and had been admin since May 22nd, of this year.
Edit: NOPE Picture, its three years old!

Col_StaR: At age 22, Col_StaR is currently the last, longest serving member of the current administration. He was born on Apr 27, 1992, and has 305 MCG followers,

Razzledgirl:

SR. MODERATORS:

KellieBreanne: Age 23, born on February 23, 1991. She is considered a friendly staff member, and does a lot to help out the community. WARNING- Do NOT steal any of her chest routes under ANY circumstances, you will embrace her wrath. But in all seriousness, she is a great staff member, and many others look up to her.

Sheldor: Otherwise known as Pieter Rombaults, Sheldor is age 15, and one of the younger Sr.Staff members out there, although in no way does his age match his maturity level, considering he is just as mature as him co-staff members who are in their twenties. He is one of the few Australian staff members, and was born on December 9th, 1998. He just recently got his postition as a Sr. Mod, so be sure to congratulate him! He is one of my favorite Sr. Mods, he is friendly to all those he meets!

Adragonfire9: Age 16, from Illinois, born on June 22nd, 1996, Adragonfire9 has managed to pull off one of the best named staff members in the community. Another great staff member in my opinion, works ever so hard to maintain this great community.

Bowser52000: Another Australian Sr.Moderator, Bowser, is age 19, and was born on November 15, 1994. He has had his position since September 22, 2013.

iVelocityGaming: At age 14, he is the youngest Sr.Moderator that MCG has, and not unlike Sheldon, still has a great deal of maturity. He has been trial Sr.Mod since October 8th of this year, so be sure to wish him luck! He is another staff member from Australia.

KitMencha: Being one of the two staff members from Hong Kong, he was born on April 18th, and he is 16 years of age. He was offered to be Sr.Moderator on July 13th, 2014. His real name is Nick, and he enjoys Sherlock, and long walks on the beach.

ChandelleMC: Age 18, this staff member received her position of Sr.Moderator on April 5th, 2014. Her old name was "FantasticTardis" (A Doctor Who reference I believe).

Cubes: Not only is Cubes a Sr.Staff, but this multi-talented staff member is a Sr.Builder. He is also referred to as "GotCubes, Cubes, and Spencer". He is 17, and shares a birthday with Jodimo, on May 2nd, 1997. She loves redstone very much, she likes building mini games, calculators, and tons of other cool convoluted contraptions with redstone. She is also a redstoner for RedForest, and solves Rubiks Cubes a huge hobby.

DracoHD: One of the few staff members from Spain, Draco (A.K.A Marco Kuhn) Won the MCGamer award for best Sr. Mod, and he lives up to that reputation everyday. His birthday is on February 19, and he has been a Sr.Mod since the 5th of April.

Jodimo: Sharing a birthday with Cubes, (May 2nd) Jodimo (A.K.A Joey) Is a staff member from Arizona. Always very active on the forums.

Jimmer: At age 17, Jimmer has been a Sr.Moderator since April 5th, 2014. He is from Toronto, Canada. He was born on October 11th, 1997. His real name is James, and he is a great staff member.

LadyOfLove: Leader of team Invictus, LadyOfLove is a 20 year old staff member, and she has a wide variety of skill sets. Her birthday is October 11th, 1994.

Zacharoutio: This 15 year old staff member from the UK was born on October 16th, 1999. He has had his position since the 4th of October.

Meet the Moderators-

Fancypants6000- Hey guys, it's Fancypants6000 (A.K.A Iggy Azalea, FancyPantalones, Fency, or, the most accurate title, SwagMasterDaddy6000) I am age 14, and I am a pants enthusiast. I am also a new MCG moderator, in fact, the first moderator of the new MCG V2 update. I like to play baseball, football, and chess (Ha. Nerd). I want to be a physicist when he is older, and I am a straight A student (Ha. Nerd) and I love math. I also do YouTube, intros, GFX. Feel free to contact me on the forums, through Twitter, or on teamspeak (FancyPantsMC) if you need anything! I also made this thread :) #Murica'

(Also, do not confuse me with OhFancy, I am way fancier)

Fancy or OhFancy - The better Fancy, OhFancy is my name. I live in Australia and I am 14 years of age. I was hired on the he 5th of October; strangely I literally woke up and did my interview, I was eating and still in my bed. I went straight [On Leave]. You can contact me through the Forums/TeamSpeak and ingame (Flying around the AU Hub).

codboy_88- Hi,I am a 15 year old fish.I am a boy I think. I am the captain of my football team. I love to play minecraft and cs:go.I like to wear hats inside cause I am sweg.I am from Canada and yea. Im a mod and im happy to be mod.#CodFish

GetRidaHim: Hi everyone! I'm Rida, a 13 year old boy. I am the owner of a YouTube channel, and I mainly film MCGamer Content, and record MCSG. I joined the MCGamer Community after an old SMP group of mine decided to play, and I went ahead to tag along, and here I am today! :D I am so far enjoying my stay here at MCGamer, and love watching over the community! Hope you enjoyed my little baby paragraph so you can learn a bit about me!

Moose /Mooseski13: Hello! My name is Alex, also known as Moose. I am a very happy and outgoing person, who loves to play video games, and also plays Basketball competitively. I love to sing and make people laugh, but, unfortunately, my singing career isn't going as planned... Anyways, If you see me around, be sure to say Hi. :) #Canadia

duckluv321: Hia! I'm Shea, AKA duck :p I've been a moderator since July 17th, 2014, and have loved every minute of it. Besides moderating, I love drawing/graphics! Other than minecraft, I play CS:GO, though I'm quite a noob :p That's about it for my super-short paragraph XD

Violetheart17: Hi guys! I'm Violet, AKA Kelsie! I love to draw and sing and I am a member of a YouTube team although I don't really upload much at the moment. I don't really have much more to say about myself besides the fact that Froggytv is my pet. Do not try to steal him.

Zarx238 /Zarx238: Hello Everybody! My name is Zarx238, Also Known As Justin! I have been moderator since October 17th, 2014 and have loved every day of it! When I am not moderating, I am working on YouTube Videos, Managing my YouTube Team, Team Beacon, or Producing Music. Speaking of music, I like to listen to EDM, primarily House and it is were I draw a lot of inspiration when I make my own music. Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me and I will see you around!

Froggytv: Hello everybody! My name is Trey, and my in game name is Froggytv. I've been a Moderator since July 21st, and have loved absolutely every second of it. I was an AntVenom Network transfer, so when I came over here I really didn't know much about anything MCGamer. I have been taught by the amazing staff here, and I am definitely well informed now. If anybody would like to get in contact, shoot me a forum message or come say Hi on the TeamSpeak, as I am here to help whenever necessary. :)

Zaex: Greetings, Zaex here. I've been a Moderator here at MCGamer since August 8th, 2014. I am 15 years of age and a very outgoing and friendly person who loves video games, helping others, and having a good time! I play baseball and on a swim team competitively. I've been w/ this community for over a year and a half, and hope to continue making new friends and memories while I'm at it!

ArgaJones Hi! i am ArgaJones, also known as ar77712. I got hired on june 8th 2014 and have been busily moderating the servers ever since! When i am not moderating or ruining my stats i enjoy mountain biking, making music, making minecraft art, and coding. I also have a youtube channel that i spend a lot of time working on. If you ever are in need of help, regarding the servers or anything else, shoot me a PM and i will be happy to help you :D

[COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)][B]HolidayResort[/B][/COLOR] // Berk: Heey, I'm HolidayResort, also known as Holiday for short or Berk, for even shorter. I'm bilingual in English & Turkish and became a moderator on August 8, 2014. I can usually be found on the TeamSpeak a lot. When interviews were going on, I stayed up till 3 AM just to go and finish mine, but I have no regrets! Besides moderating, I also like to talk to friends, play tennis, study languages and cultures, and listen to any kind of catchy music. Oh, and I didn't create HolidayResort. :p

Spectral_Slayer Hey, Riley here (also known as Spectral). I am 16 years old and I live in America. I am currently trying to become fluent in Spanish and I am a golfer. I started playing golf not too long ago and I have discovered I have a knack for the sport. I love listening to music, mostly classic rock. Some of my favorite bands includes The Who, Bon Jovi, Poison, AC/DC, Nirvana, Aerosmith, The Beatles, Twenty One Pilots, Falling in Reverse and a few others. On a side note, if I have ever Spectral_Slayed you, sorry not sorry ;)

BigFella98: G'day Fellas, I'm Joel, also known as BigFella. I am 16 years old from Australia and no I do not ride a kangaroo to school/work. I have been a moderator since the 17th of October. I enjoy playing cricket and photography. I am studying my final years at school, whilst working as a veterinarian nurse. You may be asking, BigFella are you a Big Fella? Well I'm quiet the opposite, it was a joke between a group of friends at school which eventually became my Minecraft name. That's enough about me, feel free to come onto the McGamer Teamspeak if you wish to chat :)

Scott: Hello tributes! My name is Scott, and I am from Indiana, America. I have been staff here at MCGamer since April 29th, 2014 and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I am the creator of the Staff Q&A, a Current Events Publication writer, a Live Concert music bot operator, a EU Cleansweep co-leader, and a US OMN crew member. If you ever need anything, feel free to poke me on TeamSpeak or PM me on the forums. I'd be happy to help!

Imaboss2414 - Hi guys! My name is Rishabh, or as you may know me: Imaboss2414. I live in California, and my life is pretty fun. I like chess, swimming, piano, stock market, and of course: Minecraft. I have been a moderator since November 29th, 2014. I also have a really good mod buddy who is super annoying and his name is TheLastGapple . JK, we are super close irl friends, and he is the reason why I decided to give MCSG another chance. If you ever see me in game, don't forget to say hi, and if you have any questions, you can message me on the TS, or on the forums. :D

TheLastGapple - What's up guys, my name is Debarshi, or otherwise you may know me as either TheLastGapple or SkullDiamondz! I'm a 14 year old boy who lives in California. I really love running, as I take part in Track as well as Cross Country. I've been a member of this community ever since February 2013, and became a Moderator on October 4th, 2014. I am a member of the Hacker Cleansweeps, the OMN nights, and possibly will be a member of many other events to come! If you wish to talk to me, feel free to leave me a PM, hop onto Teamspeak, or even leave a hi ingame! :)

Ceroria: Hiya, my name is Ceroria and I'm a turtle. I am 15 years of age and have been moderating here for quite some time now. If you need any help feel free to contact me via PM. Pineapples.

Axanite: Hi there! I'm Liam but I'm known in-game as Axanite. I have been a moderator since the 20th October 2014 and I am enjoying every second of it till this day! I am 16 years old and I live in the South-West of England. I am predominately active on the forums and TeamSpeak but you can also find me in-game from time-to-time. I have been part of the EU Cleansweeps, the Open Mic Nights and many other events, even possibly those to come in the future.

hayhayheartsyou- My name is Hailey I'm 14 years old and my birthday is June 8th, 2000. I've been playing minecraft for 2 or 3 years and this server was one of the first I played and one of the only ones I play now. This is the only server I forum on, for the reason being I'm a moderator :p I very much enjoy the time I spend here and the people I meet. I became a mod August 4th, 2014 and made a lot of friends immediantly. I live in Maine and play soccer, softball, and I cheer. I think that was quite a bit... sowy.

Willy446- Hi I'm Will, Willy or William! I have been playing MCSG for about 2 and half years. I became moderator on November 29th! I am pretty active in game and on the forums. I am a recovering pancake addict, pianist, and tennis player. . I live in Texas where it is summer all year round! I love love love love going to concerts and you can usually find me in the very front jumping or screaming around! Hope to see you around the community! :DHiIHi

Gibby_MC - Hey everyone! I'm Gibby and you can usually find me on the AU servers of mcsg.
I'm almost 16 years old and became a mod on the 23rd of December 2014. I live in New Zealand and go to boarding school in Wellington. I spend most of my free time on the ts or forums, if you ever just feel like having a chat, poke me!

JJMeals - Hey guys! I'm Jaden, more commonly known as JJ. I'm a 15 year old moderator from South Australia. I've been playing MCSG for about 2 years and got mod on (idk). I'll always be on the Teamspeak and forums whenever I can, so if you ever need my help, feel free to message me and I'll be more than welcome to help. I'm also a musician so I spend most of my spare time practicing, I play the piano, violin, clarinet and saxophone. :)

AlmostBreezy:
How's it going everyone, I'm Breezy. Some people know me as Tyler. I'm obsessed with Jake Miller! I'm 20 years old and I've been a Moderator here on MCGamer before it was MCGamer, throwback MCSG. I've been here for about a year and a half now. (Since Oct 2013). Volunteering in this position as a Moderator has been a blast. I love to play SG, I'm mainly on US or CA. My ping game strong on there. If you ever need to get ahold of me or talk I'll always been on Teamspeak! I'm a full time college student so I get on when I can, which seems to be everyday, even for little bit! Honestly, feel free to poke or message me at anytime! I'll be more than glad to help out wherever I'm needed. I'll see you in the games!

RichyCrafter- Hey everyone, I'm RichyCrafter or otherwise known as Richy/Richard. I am a 14 year old moderator on the US and sometimes EU servers. I have been playing MCSG for around 2 and a half years and got mod on 1/9/14. If you ever need help message me on the forums or TS, I like to play hockey and enjoy playing a variety of games. :D :3

Ssosme - Hello! I am Ssosme! Also known as ssosmeify. I am just your everyday mod. I enjoy building, art, web-design, scouting, animating and of course moderating. I tend to keep a humorous and fun personality. I hope I serve MCGamer well! I try to participate in cleansweeps, contests and anything within our great community! Make sure to contact me if you need any help! I'm usually on the forums or teampspeak. Also. May the swag be with you!

Unprovided - Hello everyone :) My name is Mariah, you might have known me off my old account, mccluremariah, which is now know as TiredMariah. I've been playing Minecraft and MCGamer since 2013 due to me fangirling over the notorious JOEYGRACEFFA. I love this community with all of my heart and all of my amazing friends that I've met along the way. I'm always open to talk to new people and develop new friendships so if you ever want to talk find me on the MCGamer TS and send me a poke :)

Tayemack123- Hi y'all! I'm Taylor and am a fairly new moderator (January 12, 2015) but have been on MC Gamer for around 3 years now! I'm 17 and was born on August 9, 1997. I have a passion for tennis (I coach and am ranked highly in my state) and I am a huge cat person, I have 2 kittens. I also love music festivals, concerts, and just music in general :) I speak 4 languages (Spanish, English, French, and some Italian!) If you ever see me around, feel free to poke me!

Hindsight- Hey everyone! I am Lauren and I have been moderator for 2 weeks, I am obsessed with marshmallows, Ed Sheeran, MCSG and food. If you ever need something, PM me on the forums or poke me on TS!

Freshly- Hey guys! I'm Jay, you may have been familiar with my previous username, Ohjayx. I've been on the staff team for quite sometime, and plan to be here for much longer. I love playing MCGamer game types including Deadly Descent, Rocket Rumble, and MCSG. My love for Rihanna is ineffable. I'll leave it there, if you'd like to know more about me we can chat on TeamSpeak and/or in-game! See you around!

(This is only some of the many moderators, hopefully we can get more over-time! If you are a moderator, and your name is not here, feel free to edit it in!)

I hope you learned something new! I will keep updating this as information changes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
It's awesome that you took the time to research all the different staff members and acknowledge them. Thank you staff team <3

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
KitMencha: Being the only staff member from Hing Kong, he was born on April 18th, and he is 16 years of age. He was offered to be Sr.Moderator on July 13th, 2014. His real name is Nick, and he enjoys Sherlock, and long walks on the beach.
Hong Kong ._. But besides that, this is a really good thread :).

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing thread from you, FancyPants!
I love getting to know about the staff members of the community, and it's great to know how much they have done for us. And heck, even one day I hope to actually apply for staff member when I settle things and fix my problems. :3

M

MattGlowstone

Fancy loved the thread, my waiting buddy XD, you really put work and effort in to this, looking forward to see you this weekend hopefully!
-MattGlowstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci