• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the staff - Auroraty/kristier12

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Kristie
IGN(s): Auroraty and kristier12
Nickname(s): Kris, Krispy. (Don't call me Krispy though, in all seriousness.)
Region: US, East Coast.
-----

One Cool Fact: I live in two different states 1200 miles away from each other :p
One Embarrassing Fact: I CAN'T SING
One Fact that makes you proud: People always think i'm older than i am by how mature i am :)
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I like alternative/punk music. [Ex Panic at the disco, A day to remember.]
Most Common question you get asked: HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Favorite Animal: catcatcatcat
Favorite Plant: White roses.
Favorite Color: Pink/Black/Green/Blue/Purple/White/everyothercolorexceptbrown
Favorite Food: If i could live off of pretzels, chick, mashed potatoes and sweet tea, i would.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Bad grammar
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Personal Catchphrase: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"
Heard about MCG by: BajanCanadian ;c
Ever Bring someone to MCG: No, i brought my cousin to MCSG youtube videos though, he just doesn't have a pc cause he's like 12.
First friend in the community: Wolf_Rush3r who i ended up meeting IRL.
MCG role-model: My entire clan :)
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I flew on my first plane alone and have never flown with anyone even though i have to fly a lot, and i'm an excellent chef with 8 years of Culinary class.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me XD
Call me maybe? No. Rejected.
Do you team in game: Yes. Everyone knows me. XD
Have you been backstabbed: NewYorkKidd9
Ever Broken a bone: Nope
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird
Personal Skills: I can talk faster than anyone i have ever met. [if you would like an example i can speed talk Royals for you.]
Computer specs: I have an Hp Envy Phoenix 810 gaming pc.
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: The Conjuring/ Hatfields and McCoys cause history FTW.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: TOO MANY CANNOT HANDLE. Anything but Country/Rap/ModernPop
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): TOONTOWN OMG YUS. Jk, probably Black Ops 2.
Favorite character from fiction: Tyrese from TWD Comics, not the show. The show is bad.
What does a fox say? Don't they actually bark? or would it be something more like ARINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING?
Terrified of: Spiderspiderspiderspiders.
Personal website: Nope
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Youtube.
Dream job: Chef.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I plan to be a chef.
Favorite thing about the community: Everyone i've made friends with.<3.
-----

When I am online: I sleep from 9am EST to 5 or 6pm EST, every single day. Online school ftw. So, from 6pm to 9am.
Previous moderating experience: So much. Mod here, then Admin at zinnia, admin at McSwish, Sr mod at Arakgames, helper on venomous pvp.
Been a member of staff since: December First. (Yesterday.) #December1stCrew. But, i was a Mod from Wednesday, May 23rd, to August 15th in the past.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG and when creative was up i was legit the only mod EVER on.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help the community as much as i can, and help MCG go as far as i know it will ;)

~Kristie

Last edited:

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just noticed your a mod :D congrats

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
One Cool Fact: I live in two different states 1200 miles away from each other :p
Personal Skills: I can talk faster than anyone i have ever met. [if you would like an example i can speed talk Royals for you.]
Well Krispy,
1. How do you live in 2 states 1200 miles from each other?
2. Can you post a video of the Royals thing? :p

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Well Krispy,
1. How do you live in 2 states 1200 miles from each other?
2. Can you post a video of the Royals thing? :p
Honestly only Sc_Swag can call me Krispy cause kids used to bully me and call me dat omg pls
1. fly back and forth between my parents house.
2. why should i omg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci