• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet The Staff - CA

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, Jimmer here :D.

This is just a little thread for you to get to know the CA staff better. If there is already a thread for this, my apologies. I didn't see one, so I'm making this one up. Moderators, I would appreciate it if you could add in your own details so I can add it to this post.
Please follow this format when adding your own details.
Name:
IGN:
Country/City (Not too specific, please.):
Timezone:
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer:
Best way to Contact Me:

Sr. Moderators

JimmerHD
Name: JimmerHD / Jimmer
IGN: Jimmer93
Country/City (Not too specific, please.): Toronto, Canada
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer: I really enjoy the feeling that I can be among friends whenever I join one of the servers. You guys are really like family to me, and I appreciate that :)
Best way to Contact Me: You can contact me in any number of methods. You could tweet me: JimmerHD on Twitter, or email me, etc. Probably the best way overall to contact me would be through Teamspeak. Go and ahead and poke me if you see me anywhere, I'm always willing to say hi and help out :)

Moderators

PikachuPro
Name: Xaviar
IGN: ThePikachuPro
Country/City (Not too specific, please.): New York
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer: The community.
Best way to Contact Me: Teamspeak

PinnuSwirl
Name: Pinnu
IGN: PinnuSwirl
Country/City: Ontario, Canada
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer: The amount of individuals I have met and befriended over the period of being a moderator on the server.
Best way to Contact Me: Messaging on the forums or Skype [I add everyone who can guess my Skype].:)

8xray
Name: Kevin N
IGN: 8xray
Country/City: Alberta/ Canada
My Favourite Thing About MCGamer: That the amount of positive energy that I get from the severs when I log on, Also all the cool cats that I meet that are just like me :cool: <-- Cool cat face
Best Way To Contact Me: On my Skype, I might reply right away or in a day. Its Mr.8xray if you wanna add me (You need to be a cool cat to be added, but you all are) Also on the forums, I'm usually on during the day when I'm at school

_Severity_
Name: My name is Zachary, but I preferably like to go by Zach! :)
IGN: My in-game name is _Severity_
Country/City (Not too specific, please. ): I live in the Maritimes of Canada [Eastern Canada].
Timezone: My Timezone is two hours ahead of Central Time, which means I am located in the Alantic Timezone
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer: My favourite thing about MCGamer is the experience of meeting unique individuals who share a similar interest as you. What's even cooler about that is the fact that you can spark relationships that are stronger and more meaningful than those in real life. It's crazy, but amusing.
Best way to Contact Me: In all honesty, i'm available mostly anywhere. Preferably either the Forums using inbox, a poke on TeamSpeak, or on Skype. If you want to add me on Skype, it's SeverityMC.

Captain | Lqzer
Name: Captain or Jon
IGN: Lqzer
Country/City (Not too specific, please.): Eastern part of Pennsylvania
Timezone: EST
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer: I really love the community! ^_^
Best way to Contact Me: Every way is fine. :D

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
If you'd like, I can tag a few CA mods so they can find their alert, and reply.

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think CA only has two mods... As far as I know of.
Jimmer and Dpinky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci