• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet The Staff - CA

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be spending 1/2 my time on CA, but I don't technically live in Canada soo... :)

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
Not a lot of the mods then are there. I wonder if I would lag on these foreign servers!

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Since I was recently hired, I guess I shall fill this out :p
Name: My name is Zachary, but I preferably like to go by Zach! :)
IGN:
My in-game name is _Severity_
Country/City (Not too specific, please. ):
I live in the Maritimes of Canada [Eastern Canada].
Timezone:
My Timezone is two hours ahead of Central Time, which means I am located in the Alantic Timezone
My Favourite Thing about MCGamer:
My favourite thing about MCGamer is the experience of meeting unique individuals who share a similar interest as you. What's even cooler about that is the fact that you can spark relationships that are stronger and more meaningful than those in real life. It's crazy, but amusing.
Best way to Contact Me:
In all honesty, i'm available mostly anywhere. Preferably either the Forums using inbox, a poke on TeamSpeak, or on Skype. If you want to add me on Skype, it's SeverityMC.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Whoa. I just read this for fun and saw that Captain | Lqzer lives in Eastern PA, not trying to be creepy in any way, but so do I ^.^

So many Pennsylvanians on MCSG ahaha.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Congrats, you found my post from 6 months ago.
.... o_O

feeling stupid, needs to start looking at dates if I ever want to become a Moderator myself, which I am done the Age Exception interview, now I just need the regular one... so yeah, better make looking at the date and time of a post a habit before replying. xD

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
Mods aren't as active as before
Lots of arguments and chaos occurs almost every game now
Mods pls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member