• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Staff in Community Corner

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

So the Sr. Staff just finished up a little game for the staff to partake in while at the same time introducing themselves to the community at large. If you've ever wanted to know more about this community's moderators, now you can!
Disclaimer: you may learn more than you've ever wanted to know.

We've drawn up a series of questions with the help of the Sr. Staff, and asked members of staff to fill them out and post them in Community Corner.

Some crucial information will be on there, such as the person's username and region.
Some moderator-specific information is on there, such as their staff join date and the servers they moderate most.
Some information can be interesting, such as their pet peeves, hobbies, and languages they speak.
And some of the information is silly, whacky, and enjoyable useless: what does a fox say, call me maybe?
So if you want to see what our noble moderators most embarrassing factoids, or to see if you are a staff member's personal MCG role-model, you can do so down at Community Corner.

Look for the threads that say, "Meet the Staff".

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, God, please just make a thread for this, not make pages just for "Meet The Staff"

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Disclaimer: you may learn more than you've ever wanted to know.
So if you want to see what our noble moderators most embarrassing factoids
Because I love MCSG so much...
One Embarrassing Fact: Not really sure, but my parents told me one time, when I was a baby, I was skinny dipping at a beach...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci