• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Staff - Lively (again)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(s): Lively
Nickname(s): I don't really have any nicknames.
Region: Anywhere I'm needed, but primarily US.
-----

One Cool Fact: I learned Python in less than two weeks, working for only 5 hours each week.
One Embarrassing Fact:
One Fact that makes you proud: I was a Sr. Moderator here for 5 months, and I feel that I was able to contribute very positively to the server.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: My family is seperated
Most Common question you get asked: "Weren't you a Sr. Mod?" or "Why am I flying?"
Favorite Animal: Hard question, but right now, I'd have to say sloths or corgis
Favorite Plant: The cocoa bean.
Favorite Color: Red or Black
Favorite Food: Sushi
Biggest Pet Peeve: Various verbal tics
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Personal Catchphrase: I'm afraid it's not appropriate, so I'll have to pass on this one.
Heard about MCG by: I hate to say it, but Bajan Canadian
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I claim to have brought GotCubes to MCSG, but he says otherwise.
First friend in the community: GotCubes, but he doesn't really count. So, I'd say MCCMorpheus.
MCG role-model: No one. I've always been out to prove myself, and to live to my own standards.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I've gotten Sr. Mod, I've been staff here for over a year, I've gotten past my depression.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Hard to say, I think he'd die by enderpearling off a cliff, than I'd somehow burn myself to death.
Call me maybe? No.
Do you team in game: I barely even play in game, I'm all about that moderating.
Have you been backstabbed: I've played with GotCubes, take a wild guess.
Ever Broken a bone: Yep, both bones in my lower right arm, my right elbow, and a stress fracture in my right foot from a bone cyst.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I think being a fish would be much more interesting. The depths of the ocean are one of the last unexplored parts of the earth,
Personal Skills: Writing, mediation,
Computer specs: It's not built yet, but this is the PC Part Picker list I've been working towards:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $0.00)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($22.99 @ Micro Center)
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Purchased For $0.00)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (Purchased For $0.00)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card ($334.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case (Purchased For $0.00)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($86.42 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Asus VX238H 23.0" Monitor ($157.58 @ Newegg)
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill RNX-N150UBE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter ($9.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $796.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-29 13:05 EST-0500

Computer operating system: Currently, Windows 8.1. In the future, Linux and Windows 8.1 as I'll be getting a Raspberry Pi B+ soon.
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: Currently, Edge of Tomorrow is pretty high up there. It'd be too hard for me to choose an all-time favorite.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I listen to pretty much everything. My favorite groups are: Pegboard Nerds, Excision, Two Steps from Hell, Hans Zimmer,and a few others.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I really enjoy Skyrim, Garry's Mod, Borderlands 2, and the Arkham series.
Favorite character from fiction: I've been reading a lot of Comic Books lately, and I've found that I like Guy Gardner, a green lantern, The Joker, Deadpool, and a few others.
What does a fox say? Foxes actually make a sound that is similar to a cat's but in a much higher pitch.
Terrified of: No one remembering me when I'm gone.
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Imgur, Newegg, the SCP Foundation.
Dream job: Software engineer
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I'm currently a lifeguard, but I want to start YouTube soon.
-----

When I am online: Always, I'm usually on the forums during the school day, asI can get on them with my school computer, but I tend to be on the servers and teamspeak sporadically after school.
Previous moderating experience: Here, for a year. Seven months as a mod, five as a Sr. Mod.
Been a member of staff since: The 17th of November, 2014.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): The US hub network.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To make the staff team more efficient, and to improve the public view of staff by doing my job well, and helping everyone I can.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome back! I am looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome back to the team :p

You know, I still never understood the logic behind sooo many questions for the meet the staff. It's like an interrogation haha, but I found it fun to answer myself, and read others C:

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
y u no dev?
Because I haven't had the time to learn Java. Me learning Python was because I needed it for an internship that I participate in. I'm sure that if I have to learn java for my internship, I'll learn how to apply it to Minecraft and possibly apply for developer here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci