• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Staff - Preston417

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
I've been meaning to make this. But I forgot.

First name: Preston
IGN(s): Preston417
Nickname(s): N/A
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I'm a pilot.

One Embarrassing Fact: I forgot to declare final on landing approach once and got absolutely slaughtered vocally by my flight trainer. <.<

One Fact that makes you proud: I've flown an entire flight alone only under the supervision of my Dad.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: "One Cool Fact"

Most Common question you get asked: Depends on what the topic is. Moderation wise, are you admin? IRL, it really depends on who the person is.

Favorite Animal: I'm not really a huge fan of dogs, quite annoyed by the small ones who bark too much, but probably a German Shepard due to the looks.

Favorite Plant: What are plants? I don't go outside enough.

Favorite Color: Probably white.

Favorite Food: Pizza.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When there is a pilot who isn't cooperating with the traffic controller. :(

Astrological Sign: What is this?

Personal Catchphrase: N/A

Heard about MCG by: The www.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: No.

First friend in the community: Preston417 (lol)

MCG role-model: Far too many to name. Can I name myself though?

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm just nearly done with flight school, unfortunately I can't get my pilots license for quite some time, but I won't have to go to flight school anymore. Only bad thing is, I can't only fly alone without my pilots license. I can't get it because my Dad is going to have to get his pilots license renewed soon for me to get mine (legal complications) and he claims he's "too busy." Ugh, adulthood.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Seriously? We all know who'd win.

Call me maybe? Maybe.

Do you team in game: Yep.

Have you been backstabbed: Who hasn't?

Ever Broken a bone: Yep, left arm. :(

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, because birds can fly.

Personal Skills: Hand eye coordination.

Computer specs: Well, I have a custom built PC which is pretty nice spec wise, but since I don't use it as much anymore over my MacBook Pro, I won't bother listing the specs.

Computer operating system: Unfortunately, and forcefully, Windows 10.

Program I use to record: On my PC, I use "Action!". On my Mac, I use this very sketchy program called "Apowersoft screen recorder" from the Mac App Store. It's not sketchy really, but the features are useless.

Favorite movie: Gotta be the Fast and Furious series.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Gonna sound super bandwagon here, but I really will listen to anything that isn't annoying on the top charts.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I don't really play any other games, but I guess flight simulators?

Favorite character from fiction: I honestly have no clue what this means.

What does a fox say? Who wrote this template? WHY IS THIS QUESTION HERE. :kappa:

Terrified of: Engine failure, emergency landing, anything that involves danger while I'm flying. There is danger the second you leave that runway, but people have no idea how safe planes really are until that one very small screw can put everyones' life in danger. <.<

Personal website: N/A

Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube probably, I can't even count how many hours worth of time it's sucked outta my life.

Dream job: Probably flight privately for a guy like Dan Bilzerian. If not that, I'd love to fly privately for really any large company. Lots of family members fly people privately and make some really good money...

If anything related to flying goes bad for me, I'd likely go into law like my dad.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Right now I just help out at the front desk at SoftLayer local to me here in Houston.

Favorite thing about the community: The staff team. :D
-----

When I am online: Random times during the Summer.

Previous moderating experience: N/A

Been a member of staff since: April 17, 2016. That's where the "417" in my name came from.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Well, Creative and Survival don't exist. But, probably Battlegrounds to be honest. I love FFA based modes.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help the community as much as possible and join Chad on the owner crew (before anyone takes the Chad part serious, I'm kidding.)

Side note, the plane I fly is a Cessna Citation Encore. My dad just bought it for himself but obviously we both can't have our own. The next plane I want to own and buy myself is probably a G550, cause just Google Image it and you'll know what I mean. I, unfortunately, don't have $65 million dollars currently available.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What does a fox say? Who wrote this template? WHY IS THIS QUESTION HERE. :kappa:
Blame Col probably :kappa:

And that's cool that you're going for your pilot's liscense, my stepdad is a pilot and flies internationally for US Air/American :p
Been a member of staff since: April 17, 2016. That's where the "417" in my name came from.
Op prank??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci