• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Melbourne, Australia meet-up a bigger success!

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
...dang. That certainly beats the Perth meetup.
Well, except that we also got to meet Dave, Rusty and Benny. ;)

... they got invited to test out our "secret rank" that will be announced later this weekend. Stay tuned for details.
Later this weekend? It's Monday (if not, Tuesday in Melbourne). .-.

Reaction score
Sorry Perth, Melbourne (pronounced MEL•BEN thanks for the correction XD ) got you beat by 23 people who showed up! Now it's time to announce the Sydney @mcsgservers meetup at Hyde Park next to Archibald fountain at 4-5PM Tuesday! Will they beat Melbourne? Also as a thank you for these people participating, they got invited to test out our "secret rank" that will be announced later this weekend. Stay tuned for details.
Well, don't get me wrong, as this is kind of unfair. People that live in Australia or went there for the meet-up get to test the secret rank. But, for example me. I can't really travel to Australia as it's pretty expensive in Greece and in Greece, almost NOTHING happens gaming-related. So, if there was in Greece: The only people that would come would be like 10-20... It's pretty annoying seeing EVERY famous town getting visited for gaming-related stuff, and almost no events happen in other small countries that have lots of fans or people who want to participate in an event. Example with League of Legends events: If you look at the viewing events map (http://viewingparties.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#/2014-04-20/2014-10-16) there are no events in the Eastern Europe. The only ones are some in Bulgaria and Turkey.

Reaction score
England meetup would be good
we are a small country, but have one of the most amount of mcsgers, makes sense
plus, we have
Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci