• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meldrum

Shattern

Platinum
Reaction score
New
SEARCHING FOR PLAYERS THAT NOT ARE FROM SWEDEN, IF YOU ARE INTRESTED, JUST WRITE APPLICATION ON THIS THREAD <3 Meldrum

TuberHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Type up lose against Solitary 3-5
OMG, HAHAHAHA. You guys still think that you're good? xD. That CW was like hide'n seek for us! Just a funny little competition. Rather a "troll cw" :ROFLMAO: :ROFL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

TuberHD

Tribute
Reaction score
WRITE UP SOLITARY 5-3 <3
Malmeen, you shouldn't say anything:laugh: :LOL:. Leav that Good clan! The only thing that you are allowed to do is spectating. Everyone in your clan thinks that you are bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

Pizk

Survivor
Reaction score
Malmeen, you shouldn't say anything:laugh: :LOL:. Leav that Good clan! The only thing that you are allowed to do is spectating. Everyone in your clan thinks that you are bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:
Man you said that we was a bad clan before this messages and now u say that we are a good clan

Shattern

Platinum
Reaction score
Type up lose against Solitary 3-5
wow you guys seem so happy about winning over us since all of your clan members are spamming about "put up loose" and haven't put it up yet since i was celebrating midsummer 6h away from my computer, sry if you cried to much about us not putting it up but srsly i don't care about 1 loose against randys in a regular cw so i'm gonna put it up just to make your p12's to members happy :)

Shattern

Platinum
Reaction score
Man you said that we was a bad clan before this messages and now u say that we are a good clan
or actually... no one in your clan played against us after you took the pp so why should i acceot that we "lost" when you borrowed 3 players just to stand a chance against us?? neither did you or malmen play... and those that you borrowed even left after the cw against us so? i don't see that you won the cw they did so sorry you are not going to get the win :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci