• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Melons on map 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for taking time to read this. So this thread is about juicy Melons on map 1 in the dispensers for all who don't know they do nothing unless its been fixed within the past few days but back to the point. they do nothing and I was wondering if you wonderful people who play MCSG would like something done about it. So please post what you think thanks for reading.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
No offence but worrying about melons should be least of your concern when about half the people can't play the new arena because of how laggy it is. Sorry if i sound rude but it is very frustrating. :( :'(

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
No offence but worrying about melons should be least of your concern when about half the people can't play the new arena because of how laggy it is. Sorry if i sound rude but it is very frustrating. :( :'(
the arena is the least of my worries lol its really not as bad as you are thinking it is lol

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
The arena is kindof bad, what im most worried about is maps not reseting properly, but yeah, melon fix would be nice.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
the arena is the least of my worries lol its really not as bad as you are thinking it is lol
It is when you drop down to 1 fps and get beaten by a guy with leather armor when you have full iron.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is when you drop down to 1 fps and get beaten by a guy with leather armor when you have full iron.
i've never had this problem. And I run on an average computer with crappy internet. Theres nothing that makes the arena harder to render. Its smaller than a map. Barely detailed. the Plugin doesn't change at all. No major terrain changes or anything :S I just do see where you're getting the lag from unless its Client-Side.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
i've never had this problem. And I run on an average computer with crappy internet. Theres nothing that makes the arena harder to render. Its smaller than a map. Barely detailed. the Plugin doesn't change at all. No major terrain changes or anything :S I just do see where you're getting the lag from unless its Client-Side.
Map 1 is for glitchers and hackers. I KILLED 2 ANON MASK WANNA BE'S FOR YOU CAMERON!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
the reason for the lag in the arena is not the arena itself its the falling sand which has to be rendered as entities i believe. this and the sudden teleportation causes those with faster machines to instantly attack others while those who lag still have an empty screen as its still loading

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
lol posted this thred about the melons turns out to be about the areana lol.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
lol yh i do believe the melons should be placeable but not breakable as they would be a good building block but too good a source for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci