• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Memories

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your earliest and best memories you have had in the MCSG communities?

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting to 1000 messages but nobody gave a sh*t because I completely spammed the forums xD

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Earliest memory... probably a few years (?) ago, I was playing one of my earliest games of MCSG (on the original hunger games map), and it was just me and one other guy in deathmatch and he said "you can kill me", so I tried to kill him, but I only had a wood sword and I pushed him so far outside of the arena that we both died from lightning.

XX617XX

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember when I first started and thought "OMG I got to top 5 out of 24!" haha it's funny to see how things have changed.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
my favorite memory from the glory days was when I killed oneambitiond, Nshock, and Longcross in a match when they were testing my skill. By today's standards they sucked, by I sucked even harder, so it was a miracle I killed all of them.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when I got my very first win after trying so hard for so long. I was so excited and freaking out and now I am like cool.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
When i won 7 games in a row that was a good feeling.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The moment when I finally got on the servers to actually play after watching way too many MCSG videos on YouTube. Because these servers were (and still are :p) the "real" hunger games servers, I was too scared to play, die and lose points and for some reason I thought that watching MCSG gameplay could actually make me better at the game. But that changed luckily. Now I play whenever I want and I don't care about points anymore. I am weird. :D

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Well, I REALLY liked it when they removed friend rank. It was EVEN batter when they gave me nothing for my long and hard work as a moderator! :D :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci