• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Memorized the chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryo

Spectator
Reaction score
I play ALOT of survival games (its one of my favorite things to do)
and naturally as you keep playing you start to memorize where things are.
So i've been getting call a cheater for going from chest to chest when really i just know where they are.
Help?

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
help with what?
You being called a cheater isn't a problem, it will first be a problem when people can prove it with an video, else its just angry people after they lost, dont take it too serious.

Tryo

Spectator
Reaction score
One game i was being call a cheater, when really i was just owning and then i got kick/banned right after i killed this guy. i was able to join again so i guess it was just a kick.
ill set the scene for you.. I was camping the cornucopia and it was just about to turn night so people were raiding the chests. this one guy with a iron sword kill this other guy and was looting the chest, while he was doing that i snuck up to him and killed him with a wooden sword then i got kicked.. i don't know what happen'd :(

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I highly doubt an admin kicked you, maybe your internet lost connection, your pipe was broken, your computer ran out of memory or your java script spazzed out.

Posting because my sig is relevant, haha.

Tryo

Spectator
Reaction score
I highly doubt an admin kicked you, maybe your internet lost connection, your pipe was broken, your computer ran out of memory or your java script spazzed out.

Posting because my sig is relevant, haha.
i would figured that but the message said 'You have been banned from the minecraft survival games'
so i dont know, im the survival games now so i wasnt banned :D

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
There we some glitches the other day with servers randomly banning people, so you might just have been a victim to this and had your ban at an odd timing. I had a similar thing happen to me.

Some people are very competitive and rage a lot when they die. Accusations of people hacking doesn't take much to and will quickly fly around if they feel just a little overpowered in a battle or if they didn't quite get a full understanding of the situation. If you're regularly a good player, you WILL get accusations of using hacks, mods, exploits, etc. etc.

The thing is just to never actually do the things you're being accused for, and if the mods do their job right, you won't get banned/kicked. If you see that you're about to anyway, it should be easy to explain to the mods why and how you're not hacking/exploiting, if you not actually are.

Oh, and take it as a complement. Doing so good that people don't think you're legit is awesome IMO. :D:p

Tryo

Spectator
Reaction score
So it was a glitch and not that im so good that they think im hacking :D
ego boost for me! lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members