• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merry Christmas & Thank You All

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awww Jackson! You are such a bae, and Merry Christmas! I love you, and me and the other staff will always be here for you! <33

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
:( when bae don't add you. I love you Jackson hope you have an amazing Christmas and check my thing for you love you lots ❤

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I know it's not Christmas for us Americans just yet, but I won't be on all day tomorrow so I wanted to post this now.

I want to thank a lot of people for helping me out these past 2 months, whether that be MCGamer related or not. Thank you to all the people who have kept me wanting to be a Staff member, thank you to the people who have kept me company and have been so extremely nice to me. I love you all.

I want to thank some of my closest friends and just nice people on the Staff team especially.

Borderline
_Pyrrhic
Yannick
AndyPandy
Bree_
NagolGames
ShaiPR7
Techaton
Levi
Ceroria
Kat
ApexMC
Frankyy
TrebleMaker
CAmadeusA
Chandelle
charliewolves
Giggums
KellieBreanne
LittleLuna
Radiant
RiskIt
Vigilo
TotalDramaTony

I love all of you and I am so sorry if I forgot you! Thank you for making this past moth or two so great and I hope you all have a merry Christmas, or a happy whatever holiday you celebrate!
RIP my career whenever everybody in our old group chat was mentioned except me lmao. Anyways, Merry Christmas Jackson!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci