• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mesmerizing Forest (Work in Progress MCSG Map)

Do you think Mesmerizing Forest is a good a idea for an MCSG map?

• Yes :))

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nah, not original enough. D:

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

iHedgeBall

Spectator
Reaction score
Mesmerizing Forest, is a Work in Progress Minecraft Survival Games map. This map is a forest with soon to be added traps that a similar to Variede Map 1's traps. It is a 24 player map, the cornucopia (spawn) holds 16 tier 2 chests. There are currently 2 mountain's that both hold double tier 2 chests. There is an Enchant Table at spawn along with a Crafting Table. There is also a village holding a Crafting Table and multiple chests.
I'm posting this to get suggestions for what to add. !!!THIS MAP IS BEING CREATED FOR MINECRAFT VERSION 1.6. Keep this in mind whilst giving suggestions.
I am also looking for a name, Mesmerizing Forest will likely not be the final map name.
:)

Attachments

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
1.6?... if you want at least a 1.7 world edit use liteloader but the servers on 1.8 so i recommend catching up with the times.

iHedgeBall

Spectator
Reaction score
1.6?... if you want at least a 1.7 world edit use liteloader but the servers on 1.8 so i recommend catching up with the times.
I'm working on that now, i'm using Technic Launcher so I need to find a SPC Modpack that's 1.7/1.8. This map will likely not exist as I am working on a new one :) Thanks for the comment, though!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci