• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Message Sponsoring

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought of this the first time v2 came out. I thought it was cool how to sponsor people stuff, although I always wanted to be able to send messages. with this idea, you can send a tribute a message as a sponsor. This is used to send hints or strategies to players. It could come in the form of a book, or message on the screen. The idea of giving a message can be interesting, but also over powering. I think there should be a character limit of at the most 20-30. There also is a 50-100 point cost. Only 1 message per person! Tell me what you think.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Asked before, people did not like it as it could be used for harassment.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Meh. I don't like the idea, sponsoring is fine as is, why change?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This has actually been brought up multiple times; the answer is no. For reasons of: Cheating, Harassment, and Foul Play.

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
That is the last time I try to put a suggestion here. See ya later

V

Viretine

That is the last time I try to put a suggestion here. See ya later
You don't have to be like that, just make sure that your idea hasn't been though of before by searching around for a bit. And also check around with some friends to make it as good as you can. Embrace criticism! It's good! :D

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
You don't have to be like that, just make sure that your idea hasn't been though of before by searching around for a bit. And also check around with some friends to make it as good as you can. Embrace criticism! It's good! :D
Yep, never give up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci