• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meteorite SG

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential in my mind. However, it looks like there a huuuge open spaces, which would be ok, but it's a big map. Also, the buildings could maybe be made to look a bit more artistic? But that's just my opinion. The last thing that really bugged me, and this is just my know it all side coming out, but if there was a meteor shower, then there would be trails in the ground up to the point where the meteor stopped. Think, transformers 1 when the transformer landed in the baseball field from outer space :).

Otherwise, real potential :)

Dojomofo

Tribute
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential in my mind. However, it looks like there a huuuge open spaces, which would be ok, but it's a big map. Also, the buildings could maybe be made to look a bit more artistic? But that's just my opinion. The last thing that really bugged me, and this is just my know it all side coming out, but if there was a meteor shower, then there would be trails in the ground up to the point where the meteor stopped. Think, transformers 1 when the transformer landed in the baseball field from outer space :).

Otherwise, real potential :)
thnx :D

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I really like the Trailer you did some nice stuff there but I think you should add something to the empty places, like trees or bushes or some stone or a meteorite... Ik your map was REALLY much Work but I would add something on the flatland ;)
GL with it :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Could use ALOT more details. I kind of like the trailer though.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
As people have said- it has potential, but really, it looks naturally generated! Maps that are like that are probably not going to be accepted in to MCSG. But I do like the buildings, especially the rocket!

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Could use alot of terraforming and the buildings are a little ugly but the football/soccer feild is nice

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
It looks decent now but I would really like some more pictures and some more information about it in your post :p you know size, amount of chests etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci