• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Metro Map

Do you like the map

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Not yes or no

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
by the way it's not swedish names

And for those who don't get it, look at berlins subway, there a metro line with colourful walls, that's what this line we worked on shall be, we will start with another line when we finish the cornucopia
and the pics are taken so you won't see every right chest spot or wrong by the way to :p

branone

Career
Reaction score

And for those who don't get it, look at berlins subway, there a metro line with colourful walls, that's what this line we worked on shall be, we will start with another line when we finish the cornucopia
and the pics are taken so you won't see every right chest spot or wrong by the way to :p
Hur mar du? sorry i've always wanted to ask a Swedishman that xD

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
So we worked a little on starting station today but his little brother closed the server before i was able to take pics of the work, i will post pics as soon i he open it again
stay tuned for more

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Soo.. this is getting a language thread?
Daar kan ik ook wel wat van :cool:

Can;t wait for the screenies :)

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score

but some overview would be nice.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this map looks cool,however i dont know how you are going to make it a map large enough for people to hide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci