• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Microsoft buys Minecraft for 2.5 billion dollars ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
The title is self explanatory
How do you think this will affect the current minecraft community and mcsg
In a good or bad way?
I personally don't like it because I feel that minecraft is fine just the way it is. I also have bad feeling Microsoft might make some minecraft content exclusive to xbox only.
What do you think?
Link to source
https://mojang.com/2014/09/yes-were-being-bought-by-microsoft/

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What we exactly change minecraft now that Microsoft bought it?

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think much will change for the worse. If they spent 2.5 billion on it, they're not exactly gonna waste all that by drastically changing things...

Reaction score
What we exactly change minecraft now that Microsoft bought it?
I don't think much will change for the worse. If they spent 2.5 billion on it, they're not exactly gonna waste all that by drastically changing things...

When this happens, I'm qutting Minecraft permanently.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't like it because I feel that minecraft is fine just the way it is.
I also have bad feeling Microsoft might make some minecraft content exclusive to xbox only.
PC Minecraft has a lot of stuff which the versions on mobile and XBox don't have, so I don't understand what you're trying to imply.

Anyways guys, instead of being so pessimistic, why don't you just wait for a little bit more information? Literally all I've seen is DLC EXPANSION PACKS HURR DURR DIS SUX. They're not going to buy a company for $2 billion dollars just to make a short term profit, they're in this for the long run and will want to keep users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci