• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon 2012!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Before you go any further make sure you know what Minecon is!

Minecon 2012 was confirmed to be in Europe by the one and only 'Minecraft Chick' Lydia Winters. Here's the proof. But the question is... Where in Europe? Well, on the 20th of June Lydia tweeted in a French restaurant in the capital city of Paris! Hint hint.. (check this out of you speak 'un petit peu' of french)

So guys, If the gathering was to be in the romantic city of Paris, would you be attending it?

Leave a reply or another hint lurking around on the internet..

branone

Career
Reaction score
Before you go any further make sure you know what Minecon is!

Minecon 2012 was confirmed to be in Europe by the one and only 'Minecraft Chick' Lydia Winters. Here's the proof. But the question is... Where in Europe? Well, on the 20th of June Lydia tweeted in a French restaurant in the capital city of Paris! Hint hint.. (check this out of you speak 'un petit peu' of french)

So guys, If the gathering was to be in the romantic city of Paris, would you be attending it?

Leave a reply or another hint lurking around on the internet..
definitely didn't expect Paris, i was thinking somewhere in England like London?

Simey

Career
Reaction score
It's looking a lot like Paris at the moment ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That's a lot of links :p I can't go somewhere in Europe :( Hopefully 1 day it will be in Toronto or somewhere near there in Canada :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want it to be in Germany, I didn't really like France when I was there.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I want it to be in Germany, I didn't really like France when I was there.
I wanna go to Germany :p That's the place I would want to go to for a french exchange program with my school :) I wouldn't be able to go to Minecon in Germany, but still would like to go there :p

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I'd love it to be in Germany. Mostly because I'm german myself.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
All good things in life cost money... >.>

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I have to say I'm suprised people would rather go to Germany. I had in mind London would be the first on the europeen list to host such an event. :D
If the gathering was held in Germany, would you be attending? (Considering a ticket would cost you about 70€/100$)
Any Americans coming over for the feast?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anything in EU is going to be a major cost factor to me. I am still debating on going at all as my day job doesn't pay that well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci