• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon 2015 Meetups!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer. Today I just wanted to see whats going on in regards to Minecon 2015 meet ups. At the previous Minecraft conventions MCGamer would always do a meet up. I would really like to meet some of you so if anyone has the slightest hint as to whats going on then let me know!

I have decided to make his thread now because Minecon is taking place in 1 week, and I couldn't be more excited. If any of you fancy keeping track of when Minecon is starting you can see all that information here. I hope to see some of you at Minecon in the future.

Note to people who requested Signatures:
I have not forgotten about you! I will be getting them for you ;).

P.S. My Minecon 2015 cape is still up for grabs, PM me! :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I may have wanted to go a while ago, but now who cares. Plus, it's not worth it to fly to Europe for a Minecraft convention. Something more notable like comic-con, hell yeah.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I really with I could be there with you all, Cuz I really want to meet you all <3

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
i live like 20mins away from it i think lmao, but i dont have tickets, will i still be able to see people and go up close? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci