• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.3.2 released, feel free to update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a lot of lag too. But I'm curious, are a lot of the US sevrers down because of 1.3.2, or is it some other error? Thanks! :)

C

clankstar

Lag is probably caused by your client, since the servers are running fine. Maybe you used optifine on 1.3.1 and not on 1.3.2?

Regarding the error: i will look into it.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Lag is probably caused by your client, since the servers are running fine. Maybe you used optifine on 1.3.1 and not on 1.3.2?

Regarding the error: i will look into it.
I don't use Optifine, but I realized that my computer wanted to restart for an update, and maybe that was causing the lag. And thanks for looking into the servers! :)

JakeSanchard

Spectator
Reaction score
OK, so I tried to connect to eu10.mcsg.in with 1.3.2 and 1.3.1 and I get the same error message as above... !Internal exception java.net.SocketException: connection reset"

Both installations are unmodded and completely clean. I tried 1.3.1 first and got an error message, then I forced an update to 1.3.2 and tried again and still no luck. I will submit a bug report in case it's of any use.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1.3.2 did cause some RAM issues. We are pushing a fix tonight.

Maninme

Spectator
Reaction score
Today Mojang updated Minecraft to 1.3.2. All servers are fully compatible with this update, so you can safely update.
Not all of them work for me do you know why??? Please tell me back as soon as possible
please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci